Very Aggressive IRN I have had since Feb 2009

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Elise

Very Aggressive IRN I have had since Feb 2009

Post by Elise »

Did anyone see me post from a couple of days ago? I do not know what to do with my IRN :roll:
How do I view Private messages?
CalamariBaby

Post by CalamariBaby »

you need to log in. and look up next to prifile you have a place to click if you have messages.
Hope that makes sense.
Allie
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Is that the one you are selling because your allergies have become an issue because of it ?
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Elise

Very Aggressive IRN

Post by Elise »

I am trying to work thru the allergies because I love her/him; but the aggression is a bit much. I just dont know what Im doing wrong. :shock:
julie

Post by julie »

was the bird ever tame?
Elise

Post by Elise »

I really dont know. The day that I purchased her, she just seemed leary of me because I was a stranger in the house; but the owner seemed ok with her. She (bird) even gave her kisses. Which she now does with me; but the biting thing I just dont know how to approach this. Is it just a stage or what? How long will I have to endure this?
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Can I have some details on your situation?
-time outside of cage

that kind of thing?
Elise

Aggressive IRM

Post by Elise »

I was told in Feb 2008 that (she) was 2ys young. I initially was unemployed from OCt to July 6. However this change came about maybe 1-2 months before new job. She was originally eating roudybush with owner; but she did not seem to care for it very much. So petstore suggested cockatiel seed mix. which she ate but vet switched her to Lafebers cockatiel pellets. I just read to actually rotate daily between seed and pellets so that she does not get too much fat or over do it on the nutrients.

Now I leave the house about 7:30am and she is covered up. My husband is there with her until 1:30pm. He usually wakes up around 10am and uncovers her and lets her out to play if she will come out. When I return home between 6p-7p I usually get myself settled and then I let her out for more playtime until 8:30 or 9pm.

Please help I even cook veggies and birdie bread, and give her nuts and millet as treats :?