Acrylic Painting

Moderator: Mods

kramer79

Acrylic Painting

Post by kramer79 »

Hello all, Kiwi is doing great after two weeks at home. She is now out of the cage several hours a day, and she goes to bed when the sun sets and wakes up with the sunrise. She is getting plenty of sleep and she is sweeter by the day. I think people who say females are difficult must be crazy!

Anyway, could anyone tell me if it is okay to use acrylic paints in the same room as the bird. These are for painting pictures, not walls or anything big. I have a purifier in the room Kiwi is in and I'd be setting up the painting area by the window. I really don't think there should be any problem as they do not produce fumes and are water based. But just in case, I'd like your advice if you know.

Thanks!

A
Deano

Post by Deano »

Hi Kramer

I couldnt see a problem doing that, it sounds as if your going to have the room well ventilated and the windows open, might be different if you were painting enamel on skirting borads or painting a wall or roof,
But if your still concerned just keep an eye on kiwi as your painting for any signs of distress or discomfort as im sure you would do anyway.