Ringnecks and study doesn't mix Grrrrrrr

Moderator: Mods

laine

Ringnecks and study doesn't mix Grrrrrrr

Post by laine »

I love Smokey to death and I know he loves me more - he is obsessed with me at the moment. This, however, is funny now, but not at the time.
I am studying and have to adapt to Smokey making love to my right hand and also my ears whilst I try to consentrate. If he is not doing that he is on my laptop (adding his nonsense to my work - very frustrating. If that's not all he throws my mouse off the table all the time. When he's had enough he will sit in the top left corner of the keyboard and go to sleep. Today he did the unthinkable. I was deeply absorbed in my study and didn't notice he was perched on my glass. This is not an unusual place for Smokey either and he often dips his head in the glass when its empty and likes to vocalise and listen to himself echo - very funny. As I said, I didn't notice he was on the glass till I wanted a drink. I put my hand out and as predictable as always, he stepped up. I reached for my glass and took a drink. AHHHHHHHHHHHH As I was drinking I noticed a great big floaty lump in my drink - YEP he had pooped in my drink. He has never ever done this before as he normally sits with his bum on the outside of the glass. Oh My God did I freak. My partner couldn't stop laughing, it was horrible. Was this Smokey's way of telling me he wasn't impressed with the lack of attention he was receiving !!!!! :shock: Future note - look before you drink :lol:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

one word...........

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
bonni

Post by bonni »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like he was tryna make a new type of drink..

:twisted:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

bonni wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like he was tryna make a new type of drink..

:twisted:

Do you remember the once popular drink "s**t on the grass". well this one could be called "s**t IN the glass" :lol: :lol:
bonni

Post by bonni »

LOL!!

that brings back some good memories... ^_^
laine

Post by laine »

LOL, that's funny. I have certainly watched all my drinks for the rest of today LOL :lol:
Dolphinheart

Post by Dolphinheart »

ohh that is so funny - poor smoky -lol ohh what a darling - lol
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

:lol: :lol: Thats the funniest thing I ever heard I'm going to have to watch my drinks from now on Raja loves to share m orange juice with me He has never pooped in it yet but I guess if he got mad at me for not paying enough attention to him it could happen. I think I will not let him sit on the side of my glass anymore or mabie if I'm not drinking it I'll cover the top with a plate or a saucer I definatly don't want to get a mouthful of poop Roflmao