Some pics and a coupla questions..... :)

Moderator: Mods

Crazyratwoman

Some pics and a coupla questions..... :)

Post by Crazyratwoman »

Here's an updated pic of Petey's cage, more toys.... he's loving it! altho i have taken that coloured rope and wood ladder out, he wasn't interested...

This is the top of the cage, Petey and Pepsi are usually out on this all day, the weather's been crap lately so they've been staying inside all day hangin out on top...

I just adore the way Petey holds things in his foot (mostly food!) so gorgeous!!!!

Here's Petey and Pepsi hangin out... I caught Pepsi sneaking bites of cracker actually out of Petey's foot when he wasn't looking, he was happy to share! Then this arvo, Petey was preening Pepsi behind his neck... too cute!

Question? Is the blue tail feathers normal in a green ringneck? they seem to be getting brighter...
Bella

Post by Bella »

Yeah its normal billy has nice bright blue tail feathers growing because he lost them the other month, he also has blue on the back of his head just above his ring its very light tho. :)
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

hey Crazyratwoman, how old is Petey? he looks like he still has a bit of a baby face on him. i totally love him :D hes sooo gorgeous
bec

Post by bec »

OMG !!!!petey could be rikus twin they are almost identical apart from kieron cant bite peteys tail :lol:
Crazyratwoman

Post by Crazyratwoman »

He's 10 months old and just gorgeous! He's really talking up a storm now, i took some video of him the other day but for some reason photobucket won't upload it gggrrrr :evil:

The beautiful thing is he is really my daughters bird (she is 10) and even tho i have 50/50 shared custody of them with my ex husband, she is only here half the week, she is the only one who can give him scratches behind the head and he totally adores her. He knows he belongs to her even tho i spend all the time with him... i love that!
bec

Post by bec »

i know that feeling riku is my daughters bird and altho i am usually the one who feeds them & cleans the cage larissa can pat riku im still not allowed that privilage & will be bitten if i try but she will sit o my head & steal muesli bars out of my mouth :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Crazyratwoman

Post by Crazyratwoman »

Wow really? Sometimes i think why do i bother, then Petey will sit on my shoulder all night and when i say up up he walks over to me and steps up no probs. its like he saves the head scratches only for her, no one else, too cute!