Monkey's in a barrel

Moderator: Mods

Lisa's Tiki

Monkey's in a barrel

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

My daughter had gotten a happy meal toy that was 5 monkey's from the Monkey's in a Barrel game. She didn't care anything about them, so I gave them to Tiki and he absolutely LOVES them! He will pull them off his branch one at a time and them drop them to the floor. When he has dropped all the monkey's he will stand at the edge of the cage and stare at you and then the monkey's until you pick them back up for him and hang them back on his branches. And then the game start all over again! It is really funny to watch and play this game with him. Here are some pics:

lauramelvin

Post by lauramelvin »

How adorable!!!! What fun. I love the pictures!!!!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Are those happy meals still out?! I have GOT to get some for India. She loves to watch stuff fall!
~ Mikaela Sky

Lisa's Tiki

Happy meals

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

No, the happy meals are no longer out. They came from Wendy's (or Judy's - depending on what part of the country you are in) I have seen these toys there before, so maybe they will bring them back. However, they are just the regular Monkey's in a Barrell, I am sure you could pick up the entire game in your local toy department. I am not sure on the size of the monkey's in the actual game though, they may be smaller???