Anyone into family photos?

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Anyone into family photos?

Post by Mikaela »

As my friends here know, I am a huge shutterbug. Constantly taking pictures that will live on in legacy for hundreds of years.

Proof we existed as a family. Anyway, I have just uploaded last week-end and will share if anyone wants just misc. family pics.

No pressure, I wont be hurt if noone does. Its like breaking out the film strip... noone wants to see family photos but the family. :lol:
~ Mikaela Sky

surferdon

Post by surferdon »

im game!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Mik...any pics you have post them! We live for pics...I for one would love to see them (And that means ALL of them teehee)

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mik, you're such a tease :lol:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ok, all of the kids are mine except the little girl and the white haired little boy.

The other guy is Jeff's Brother-in-law, Jerry.

The older, but still smoking lady, is my mother-in-law (number 2... I still love my sons... fathers... mother very much. The crazy chick in the video hehe).

Im the shutterbug so none of me that I could find. I have two but they may be old. Ever seen an orange bathing suit on me? If not, then it is from this weekend and I'll post it.

The oldest boy is Matthew, 18. Got his shiat together. White as snow with a Native American mom. Yeah, was a little weird for him, Im sure.

Enjoy!! I hope it isnt too many. Ya'll say there is no such thing. We go to a place called Honeymoon Island out in the ocean. Private but still family oriented.

~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Wow those are great! I just love that beach background...you have a very nice family Mik

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Is this the beach by Jax??

Nice pics! I miss the beach!
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

wow it looks so hot and tropical. Very nice pics!! U guys are lucky that those hurricanes havent come yet!! Thanks Mik keep them coming, just no hotel picks of recent lmao!!! :twisted:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggle*

Yep none of those pics please :shock:

Dani
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Nice family, and they look so normal :?
Just kidding. If you're like the rest of us
we think our own family is crazy and everyone
else is normal when the truth is were all crazy to
a certain degree.
The beach looks great. Makes me want to go too. I can feel that
cool water, ooo that's nice.

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I appreciate everyday of it. God has blessed us with what seems to be a permanant vacation. Nothing like a Florida lifestyle.

No missi: Off Clearwater beach. We take the boat down the river in the back yard into the ocean/bay to that island that just sits there in the middle of nowhere. Not many know of it and those of us that do dont tell.

Trying to keep it private, clean, family oriented.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:I appreciate everyday of it. God has blessed us with what seems to be a permanant vacation. Nothing like a Florida lifestyle.

I totally know! Whenever I start to take where I live for granted, I see a Florida vacation commercial....or think to myself...I live somewhere where some people only dream to vacation! I couldn't live somewhere where I don't see palm trees every 5 feet ever again :lol:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mik those pics are beautiful. Wow! The color of the water is incredible. You are lucky to live there. Looks like lots of fun. I can only dream of living someplace like that.