Miss my tiel Max (sorry but I didnät know where to post it)

Moderator: Mods

kosejentan

Miss my tiel Max (sorry but I didnät know where to post it)

Post by kosejentan »

Saturday my sweet tiel Max left us and I miss him so much!!! :( For ypu who hasn't seen pics of him...here is a few

Max, you will always be with us in our hearts!!! Love you!!
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Aw sweetie I understand how you feel! It is so hard to loose one of these little guys...you get so attached! It's so heartbreaking everytime. We're here for ya...He was such a handsome fellow too.

Dani Prinny Bodi
Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

He is so cute max ! i miss him so mutch :cry:
Jade

Post by Jade »

Do you want to know something really spooky? He looks just like my tiel who is also called Max! I was actually getting really upset at the thought of my Max passing on because your pics brought it all home to me. My thoughts are honestly with you.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Oh Pamela,
I'm so very sorry to hear that. He was DARLING! Looks just like my Milo! My heart goes out to you and your family. Can't imagine the pain you are feeling. He's in birdy heaven waiting for you. Take care!

Hugs,
Jen
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

aww thinking of you :( **hugs**
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Thank you all for those nice words! I really needed it. The loss of Max is hard and I thought there could not be that much tears... but I have four other birds that need me so I just have to be strong for them.

Mini is the only tiel at the moment and she looks so little in the big cage when she's there. At the moment we have another tiel visiting her and she has little company. After summer I just have to get her a new friend to keep her company. No other tiel can take Max place but I'm thinking of little Mini... but this summer we are going om holiday to my family in Norway and we can't bring the birds so Mini i staying with Twinkelstar and her tiel Buddah. Jia and the budgies are staying with *mia*. So I feel it's not right to the new bird to bring it home and then let him/her go to another new home for the summer. Not when it's so short time we are talking about. Better to wait untill august. What do you think??

Hugs
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Pam,
My eyes are tearing up again reading your post and looking at Max's pictures. What a darling little bird. I'm so very sorry. I think it would be a good idea to wait until you get back. Or maybe not, heck August is a good two and a half months away. So that would give u time to bond with it. My heart is just breaking for you. Wish I could do something to help ease the pain. I'm sending you a big ol virtual hug!!!!

Hugs,
Jen