my fids part 3

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Kislanya

my fids part 3

Post by Kislanya »

and now the 4th,i have been searching for another male Irn as from what i have read and seen most males seem to get along together better than females.and i come across an add for a female lutino,i see she is in a super tiny 30x18 cage with a seed mix of sunflowers and whole corn..nothing else and of course my rescue feelers wont let me not get her.so as im looking at the pictures i notice she is not yellow all over and i get a little more excited.Talking with the seller i find out he got her at a flea market the week before and didnt realize his 2 yorkies would hate the bird and want to eat it so he is rehoming her(...i wish people would understand terrier's can be hunters and killers of small things-thats what they were bred for) anyway i get her home and set up in a huge african grey sized cage and get a good look at her,besides the horrid wing clip-they cut EVERY feather on her wings off- she seems to have a bright yellow head greenish body and cream colored flights and tail i still dont know what mutation she is or if it really is a female-previous owner was told it was dna'd a female but i have doubts like a flea market vendor is paying for that also no paperwork with the bird.he was also told she was just weaned-i have doubts on that as well.still havnt named her/him yet any clues on age or mutation would be awsome .
Attachments
newest
newest
new1.jpg (38.22 KiB) Viewed 698 times
Donovan

Re: my fids part 3

Post by Donovan »

repost this in the Mutations / Genetics sections of the forum. You might get a response from one of those mad scientist breeders