~*Gwennie*~

Lou doin laundry

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

~the stubborn one~
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Gwennie,
He is so beautiful. Does he help you with your laundry all the time?? Tee hee. So what's the story on Lou? Have you told us and I just don't remember? How long have you had him, how old is he, is he tame, does he speak, whistle?? Fill me in. I can't remember. And if you've already told us all of that, I'm sorry. :oops:

Hugs,
Jen
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

His birthday is Apr 14 2002. I got him when he was a yr old. I saw him while at the pet store and I couldn't pass him up. He is very tame and since moving, really is friendly with people. He's still skittish from time to time. He befriended the guy who set the internet up yesterday, my friend who was here said the guy was good looking and was really entertained by lou. he loves to whistle, he wolfwhistles and makes little clicking noises and he says his name, he says hey baby! and Louis! Come here, and my favorite, he laughs. He loves where he is in the apartment, because it's not all that big and he can always see me if he's not right with me.

oh, Jen he doesn't step up and do laundry often lo.. I laughed so hard when i found him on my laundry!
~the stubborn one~
natalie

more laughing

Post by natalie »

That is a cute pic, his folding skills are pretty hot. Next u need to train him to get it out of the washer, :lol: natalie xxxx :lol:
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Man if you can train that bird to do everything that has to do with laundry I'm going to have you come to my house and train my husband! :D

Thanks for the info. I'm surprised to hear how tame he was coming from a pet store. Usually don't hear that. They must have interacted with him.

Hugs,
Jen

P.S. He is just gorgeous!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww he is beautiful !! .. hope he isn't too much of a poop machine, hehe, like my lot, although Kai who is older seems to wait till he is on his stand or in his cage now :D.

So nice to see a tame bird that was purchased as an older bird to begin with. Kai was 11 months, slower to tame than handraised, but they come along more and more every day, every week, every month, gaining more and more trust, they are just slower at it, but they do make progress, wonderful progress.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Isn't he a cutie and so helpful...

Dani and Prinny
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Naaaaw..... what a cutiepie!!! I just love him!! :D