Cute Baby voice vids...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Cute Baby voice vids...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Ya'll:

Everyone has been wanting to see Baby. S/he never shuts up. Like mother, like Baby. :?

I stayed quiet to see if ya'll can tell what she is saying without me. All eight are new I just made them 1 minute long so there wasnt alot of 'nothing' time.

She talks constantly. New words everyday. Freaky almost. This is just a sample. She says too many things to list. I'll just have to shoot her as time goes on to show her progress.

I want her to say I love you but she wont. There are 8 total for 'today' so choose 'view all'. All about 1 minute long.

Her Heeeeeere Kitty kitty kitty kitty is sooooo cute but she wouldnt do it.

That is coming soon! Promise! Hope you love my Baby!!!

http://www.dropshots.com/picsofbaby2
Last edited by Mikaela on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

That's awesome.. Come on baby good giiiiirl.. I want my fids to talk that well
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

She never bothered with words... Bam, phrases. This is only the first few weeks of me even being sure she was talking.

She is definately on a roll. :shock:

She will be one on Mother's Day.
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

yeah baby :)

well done.
natalie

Wowee

Post by natalie »

Such a little chatterbox Mikaela, i wonder why lol :lol: Wonderful viewing, thank you hun. xxx :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mikaela,
That was so awesome. How proud you must be!!!! I loved it! Couldn't stop smiling!! I even think it sounded like she's mimicing the tiels. She'd whistle and Milo would whistle back. I've got Byndi on my shoulder with me and he enjoyed the videos. Esp. when she was whistling. That is so cool. I sure hope one of my babies will tallk like that. Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Nice Mik very nice! She has the sweetest little voice. Too cute!

Dani and Prinny
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

[quote="Ducky"]yeah baby :)

well done.[/quote]

cool avatar ducky 8)
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

So cute Mikaela! Baby really is growing up!
-Chamon-

julie

Post by julie »

shes such a sweet bird i love her accent.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

She is growing up. :cry:

But with every new day comes new pleasures with this creature. I always thought people who kept birds caged were HORRID. Yep, thats right, thought all were such mean selfish people.

But now! I realize how damned well captive birds have it (generally) and I must say... I dont pity them anymore.

I know my Baby and everyones here is better off with us than in the wild. Besides, they know no difference anyway.

Me... of all people... being best friends with a captive bird. Ya never know, huh. I use to walk by them and feel sooooo sorry for them, wanting to open the doors and free them all when noone was looking. Stupid me didnt know they would probably then die.

Probably just because Im native american I fight with this. Therefore, my birds are never really locked up unless I leave home. Then, to the cell. Lock-down!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

hehehe I've been watching all of Mik's vids and you know what...it is too cute how they end up picking up our accents along with our words! Look s Dats...she has Chamon's cute little New Zeland one. Baby has Mik's southern...smart little buggers

Dani and Prinny
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

wohooo... what a good girl .. hehehe

I agree, is that baby copying the tiel calls.
I heard so many different things:-
Step up
Good Boy/Girl ? both maybe
come over here
huh
hey baby girl
what are ya doing
come on baby
helo
come on girl
ya a good girl

FANTASTIC !
:D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Mikaela

Thanks for sharing those videos! It’s amazing watching Baby progress! I can remember when you first started coming here..etc.. You have put countless hours and love into Baby and now you are going to reap the rewards.

Baby talks really clear and I can’t wait to her him develop his vocabulary. Now just wait for him to ring out….ahhhh the joys of owning a ringneck!

Keep the videos coming for I truly enjoy them! :wink:

Your pal,

Imran Chaudhry
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Now that Baby has acquired a fairly impressive vocabulary, do I have to worry about her not being a talker?

Anyone know of a ringneck with a great vocab that just stops talking?

Im just scared she'll just stop. Then again, she could not talk so much and I could stand it. :?

Welp, I can see Im at a loss for something to worry about today. Im sure I can come up with something better than this is I try hard enough. :roll:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yay! Kyria! So, others do understand my Baby. Thats why I didnt repeat as she spoke, hoping to see if ya'll understood her.

You heard right. Thats the most favorite things she likes to say. She saves 'Heeeere Kitty kitty kitty kitty for when she really wants a treat. God she sounds SO cute saying that... like a lil baby. She clicks for them afterwards, that I didnt teach her so she has sense enough to know click = attention.

She does mimic the tweets and whistles of the 'tiels. Im not sure thats good or bad. It doesnt bother me so good? Heck, maybe my tiels will talk.

Anyone with a talking tiel? My newest tiel must really love his new home. He grinds that beak like there is no tomorrow. :wink: Chief didnt care when I put him in there and still doesnt.

Cute yes, but my lil Chief is certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed. :?
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mikaela,
My Milo says, "Hi," "Good Boy" and "I love you." We think he's saying some other things but not 100% sure. And he'll mimic any whistle you take the time to teach him. I'll whistle something while holding him and then say, "your turn" and keep doing that. And then he starts to mimic us. It's so cute. I just love him to death! He is the coolest little bird.

Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yeah my Araby talked like there was no tomorrow. He could say 'hello' 'whatcha going Araby' 'where you going' 'bye-bye' 'morning' 'good boy' and more. He was such a little sweetie...like IRNs all it takes is patience to teach them.

Araby could also whistle up a storm. It was cute to hear him make up new ways to combine whistles.

I miss him... :cry:

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Im selling my 'tiels very short.... I dont speak to them as much.

That changes today.
julie

Post by julie »

my neighbours tiel that they used to have before they opened the cage door and walked away when he wasnt clipped and he got out.it used to make the sound of the dogs squeeky ball.i dont know if i described that right or not.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Our childhood pet Locco (tiel) would whistle the whole of pop goes the weazle. Say:- Good locco, clever boy, wanna scratch, here barley here guinea (that was our guinea pig) and he would immitate the guinea pigs squeals.

He copied, sawing wood, cutting sounds on the chopping block when dad cooked, our laughs and he loved !! to dance.

We would say, dance locco dance and he would rock back and forth like a rock star. We had him about 25 years. what a wonderful pet, but more my brothers bird than anything.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless