I am concerned with my vacuum.

Moderator: Mods

pattiB

I am concerned with my vacuum.

Post by pattiB »

I posted in another topic but maybe it should be here. My question. I used some carpet deodorizer stuff BEFORE we brought home Gracie. I used to use it maybe once every two weeks. I haven't of course since she came home. But my vacuum still has the "smell" of it when I turn it on. WIll be this bad for Gracie if I vacuum? I reallllllly need too! I've vacuumed in some other parts of the house but not near where she is. I can change out the filter. But other than that it might still have the spell of the stuff I used to shake in the carpet. Also, I have a Dyson Ball so I'd like to keep it. lol. help...thanks!
SCB 22

Re: I am concerned with my vacuum.

Post by SCB 22 »

Why dont you just pop her and her cage outside or into another room while you vacuum? Or if the cage is too big, just let her have some time out the cage, but in another secure room while you vaccum, then once you return her to her cage, if you are still worried about the smell, open the windows etc to let some fresh air in, and the smell out.

When i used to clean, mop, vacuum, on the sunny days i would line all my cages up on the lawn and put the sprinkler on, and when the weather was miserable, i would pop them all onto their play stands in the "bird proofed" spare room until i was done :-)