DJANGO,POCAHONTAS, AND EINSTEIN - THE THREE MUSKETEERS

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Nazle

DJANGO,POCAHONTAS, AND EINSTEIN - THE THREE MUSKETEERS

Post by Nazle »

Hi All

My name is Nazle and I am from the Western Cape,South Africa. I'm a first time IRN owner and within a space of six months i have acquired three of these gorgeous creatures.My oldest DJANGO (my pride and joy) who is probably older than 3 years old, is an awesome little fellow with such a vain attitude, one would think he is of royal blood.Although i cannot tell you his real age as i got it from my neighbour, he is such a joy to have around, unfortunately he bites rather sore and refuses to come to my hand which led me to believe that he needed company.So i got hold of a female which i named -POCHAHONTAS- to keep him company,but its seems as though she does not qualify to be in the company of royal blood rather the court jester, so all she does is go around in circles inside her cage.

It's sometimes very frustrating when a bond is created yet he refuses to come sit on my hand, and so to satisfy my yearning for wanting to touch and stroke my baby, my husband brought home a four week old IRN which we aptly decided on naming -EINSTEIN-
and three weeks later we are having the time of our lives raising him.We spoil him rotten, give him the necessary attention, being very careful not to upset "your majesty" as I noticed a slight bit of jealousy from him. I think i am successful in giving equal attention to all of them.

Its a great feeling to be part of their lives and there is never a dull moment.Furthermore, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all for creating such a wonderful platform in which info can be exchanged and ideas shared knowing that there is someone out there that can relate to you and those you would call family. Wonderful stuff indeed!!!
Attachments
DJANGO AND GANG
DJANGO AND GANG
Untitled.jpg (46.09 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
Skyes_crew

Re: DJANGO,POCAHONTAS, AND EINSTEIN - THE THREE MUSKETEERS

Post by Skyes_crew »

Hello and welcome! :D

You have a very cute flock of feathered friends. I love your female's coloring. :D
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Nazle

Post by Nazle »

Thank you. They are very special to me
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi and welcome.

I too have a member of the royal family living with me and know how frustrating it can get sometimes! :)

Ellie.
Nazle

Post by Nazle »

Hi to u and thank you for the wonderful posts, I really enjoy the site and advice, I enjoy my babies and its wonderful having them around
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Thanks for the kind words. You're very welcome. :)
Doodlebug

Post by Doodlebug »

Hi Nazle, and your three musketeers! Very handsome they are too.

Loo :)
Loo :)