Baby's First words...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Baby's First words...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey:

Sorry the video is so dark but I have 4 baby boys and only Jesus turns lights on in my house. :lol: My youngens think if Im up, its time to get up.

Well, I'll let Baby show you

She is saying 'Hey Baby, come er girl. Come on Baby. Whatcha doing' and a few other things.

This is what she starts when she hears me come down the hall. I make my coffee and ignore her so she practices more. Then, I scoop her out.

Again. Sorry so dark but not worth waking these youngens up at 6 am on a Sunday... riiiight?

http://www.dropshots.com/picsofbaby2

Might have to turn your volume up. She had just woken up and was mumbling moreso than speaking but you can still make out what she is saying.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Wow she has the cutest little voice!

Dani and Prinny
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Mikaela

How are you? Thanks for sharing! I swear this is such an exciting stage. Watch, words will come faster and faster. They are such fantastic creatures. Please keep posting!

You know what? The funny thing was I was going to PM you and ask you to post videos of baby!

I am really excited for you. Can’t wait to hear his vocabulary as time progresses. Keep up the fantastic work and continually stimulate his mind—I promise it will pay off:D :wink:

Your bud,

Imran Chaudhry
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mik,
How cool!!! You must be so excited. I know I was just from Byndi wolf whistling. I sure hope words are soon to follow. I've noticed a lot of our babies say, "What are you doing". That's funny!

Thanks for sharing.

Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I think they do that because its so common for parronts to say "hey, whatcha doing blah blah and its hard to keep talking. :lol:

So you say alot of that. Also, they seem to perk on the phrase. Its like it has the just exact amount of pitch or something... cool and interesting. She is shy and wont talk if she knows Im listening but I'll try to catch her when it isnt so dark.

She is getting big and soooo dark emerald color.
natalie

Wot a lovely grreting for you

Post by natalie »

Mikaela that was soooooo sweet wot a lovely greeting 4 u to wake up to.Babe wot are u doin out of bed so early, no wonder u didnt wanna wake the boys up. I mean in the summer ive been known to wake up early so i can sit in the garden on the hammock 4 an hour b4 the motley crew wake so i can have an hour of peace just swinging in my hammock but thats jus taking the biscuit hun. How do u survive on minimal sleep. I take my hat of to you hun. Thanks for vid anyway it was gr8, cant wait for some more. Natalie xxx :D :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx

Post by Guest »

thats pretty cool that you shared her first words with us.i wish i got indies.
elaine

Post by elaine »

Mikaela, that was sooooooooo sweet. How old is your baby? When did you start to hear the first mumblings of words? I too, can't wait to hear more
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

She will be 1 in May. She began saying things about a month ago but we could only speculate on what she was saying. Honestly, not really knowing if it was true speech. We just knew she was practicing the same sounds.

She went from not a word to about a 20 word vocab to start. I talk alot though. :oops:

Good girl
Come on baby
What ya doin girl/baby
Jaaaaaared NO (I have a 5 yr old) lol
Wanna bite or wanna be a good girl? (Said this when getting her in and out long time ago but always say it when someone wants to interact with her)

Blah, I wanna go get her haha. I love ya'll but she is wanting her Mama bad. She is usually out hours before now but I actually slept until 6:30 today.

Plenty of time to sleep when Im dead. I'd rather shovel poo than sleep.
natalie

LOL

Post by natalie »

Mikaela how funny that baby mimics you calling Jared. I often think if Marley is goin to speak his first word will be 'Archie' my 3 year old. If not it will be 'patch' my dog. Not that i think he will talk, i think maybe its too late, but you never know. Nataliexx :)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

How old is your baby?

Baby only talks when she is inside her cage. I dont know if thats normal for them to do at first or not. But, otherwise she doesnt say anything.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awwww.. fantastic! and yay you for finally getting it on vid. Hey baby, come on, whatch ya doing. could hear it all so clearly :D so excited for you, but as you said it sounded like he had just woken, was soft, or is he like that all the time. My kai's voice is so loud you could hear him down in town I reckon and the two times he said hey baby, everyone came from other rooms of the house, it was so loud.. lol I bet they are all different that way too.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Well I just watched indies video and that answered my thoughts on the ringnecks being different with sound and pitch. What an unusual voice that bird has.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

natalie

Ive just realised

Post by natalie »

Mikaela, marley is 2 and a half now, and u av just made me realise that marley is as quiet as a mouse when he is out of the cage. He is so nosey , he's too busy looking around and watching that no-one is sneaking up on him, he's so paranoid :cry: natalie xx
julie

Post by julie »

mikaela does baby talk when you scratch his/her head.i noticed when the camera is there we have to give indie a scratch to get him to talk,archmedes talks when scratched also.indie says way more things i just didnt know how to use the camera so maybe i will finally tape him.
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Thats soo awesome. I cant understand a damn thing, sounds like mumbling to me. But I know she's talkin' I just maybe need earphones or something (Jay says must be that american accent :P) the only thing my stereo is good at is pumping out phat bass !
It's so exciting tho. My babies only say words, phrases would be so nice.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You couldnt make out what he was saying?

He had just woken up and was talking low.

Post by Guest »

i heard it perfect.its funny becuase sometimes i can understand what the birds are saying than some people.baby is so cute that little voice hey baby.
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Dont worry I know it was just me, I couldnt make out what Jay was saying right next to me half the time as opposed to a mumbly birdie, then again Jay mumbles too..

It was MUCH clearer with my headphones on. I could make it out. Thats so awesome. Just amazing.