new bird had to edit post for pic...again

Moderator: Mods

birdman5000

new bird had to edit post for pic...again

Post by birdman5000 »

i finally got my rosie bourke from skray :D
he was just fine he even ate in the car on the way home and as soon as we got home, wich is a good sign of health and low stress to me :D i was kind of worried something might happen in shipping

and i was happy to see that it traveled in a nice new plastic pet carrier (like the ones u use for a cat/other small pet) instead of a cardboard box with a few air holes punched in it :D
MAJOR COOL POINTS TO SKRAY :!:

(sorry i know i posted this pic before but its the only one i have.):oops:
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... all5cx.jpg

he also sent the one on the right wich is the one i requested a while after i got this pic he wasnt sure if he could identify the same one but he did. MORE COOL POINTS FOR SKRAY :!:

something off the subject. i hate dealing with pics and computers i tried getting a new one on but it wouldnt work i tried the exact way as i did before and it didnt work. then i tried the same pic i used last time the exact same way and it didnt work either it took a few more trys just to get a link posted but i wanted a pic :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
computers should come with a punching bag on the side because my knucles hurt after trying to punch the monitor. if it had ears i would have pulled a mike tyson and bit an ear off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awww they are so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen one in person...how big are they?

Dani and Prinny
natalie

lol

Post by natalie »

You sound just like me. I have real problems posting photos, exactly as you have explained. I thought it was me but now i know its not. Gr8 news about ur new Baby. Natalie
:)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

[quote="Dani03"]Awww they are so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen one in person...how big are they?

they are about the same size as a budgie. built a little bigger with a longer and broader tail i was surprised at how quiet they are so far all he has done is make a littile chirp that sounds like the chirp of a baby chicken and he doesnt make a huge mess or a lot of noises sometimes he seems boring but hes a great ornamental bird quiet, clean, just sits there and looks pretty. while not needing attention, unlike a bigger bird. and hes still tame lets me pet him and steps up to my finger. but if he doesnt want you to hold him he just leaves intead of biting, unlike a bigger bird. 8)