LOOK at my new babies...;-)

Moderator: Mods

ringybaby

LOOK at my new babies...;-)

Post by ringybaby »

I had an escapee the other day - Squeaks Mum! She did hang around and I managed to trap her the following morning - (luckily for me) - She was out for 24 hours though.

While she was out I was looking at petlink.com.au for a new blue mum (I was planning on replacing her anyway as most of you know) I found an add for a man that wanted to swap ringnecks for an alexandrine. I had been given an Alex a few weeks back and he wasnt 100% happy in his new home so I thought what a great opportunity to make him happy (and me of course :lol: ) Rang the man and he was more than happy to swap 4 ringnecks for my male alex.

I have just picked them up and this is what I got

proven pair - grey/green/blue cock bird with blue hen

Sky blue hen to go with Squeak's Dad

Green cock bird to go with Squeak's Mum and I had the yellow pair already

Did I do good??? LOL :roll:

Hugs from Andrea, Squeak & Bubble
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Well there were no new pics of my squeaky baby so you only did OK.... Wheres my boy? Pics are manditory! :wink:

All your new babies look beautiful! what cute babies you will have bext season. You really need to remember that you cant keep them all though! OK?
-Chamon-

ringybaby

Post by ringybaby »

Squeak is busy - crapping all down my curtain...lol :lol:

I promise to post pics tomorrow of him eating his favourite food (chilli)

I will certainly have some beautiful babies later this year and why cant I keep every single one? :cry: I have to have one of every colour you know? :wink:

Hugs from Andrea
♥♥♥♥
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yes we want pics of our Squeaky! Glad to see your back for a while! Love those pics...that Sky blue hen is beautiful!

Dani and Prinny
julie

Post by julie »

i am probably wrong but does the hen with squeaks dad look a little violet in colour.wait till jeremy sees her to find out.
Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

You got some nice birds Andrea, hope all goes well with the breeding this season.

The Hen with Squeaks dad does not have any Violet factors. She would look a Lavender colour if she did. She is just a Skyblue (Blue Cinnamon)