Concerned I might have an Alex/Indian Hybrid Baby. Help?

Moderator: Mods

tobiloh

Concerned I might have an Alex/Indian Hybrid Baby. Help?

Post by tobiloh »

Hi all!

Now, whether Beau and Blizzard are hybrids or not -- I am absolutely committed! I just wonder how big they may get (as I know there is a strict difference in size and a minor difference in temperament).

I am slightly concerned that I may have gotten Alexandrine/Indian Ring Neck first generation Hybrids. While Blizzard is an Albino -- and has no distinctive marks -- Beau has a bright green head and grey belly (with bright green feathers growing in on top). His wings also have a red shine to them at the top base, but not yet that famous "red patch." Also, These two were together with three Indian Ring Neck Lutinos and the Lutinos were markedly different in size and character. While my babies were alert and active, the Lutinos were shy and 'sleepy' and my "unkowns" were slightly larger even though they were not yet feathered. (The Lutinos were markedly more feathered than my "unkowns" as my babies were practically featherless at the time.)

Any clues?
Farzz1

Re: Concerned I might have an Alex/Indian Hybrid Baby. Help?

Post by Farzz1 »

Hi
I suggest posting a pic of them ,so we can identify them there are some tell tail signs to determining if they are hybrids or not