Bundy came to visit

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Bundy came to visit

Post by kyria »

Bundy is my girlfriends olive rainbow lorikeet. He has turned out to be the most adorable little thing, what a character. How come all other birds seem to love cockatiels, even my IRN's love Kiely.

Check out Bundy with Kiely, so cute. We were all watching very carefully.

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... ime=084132

I get to baby sit bundy this weekend :D woohooo .. gonna be fun
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Angie,
I love it! So glad you put it on to share! Bundy is darling and so is Keily!! What a sweet baby.
diamondz

Wow

Post by diamondz »

That is so adorable.

Yes I have noticed that birds seem to adore cockatiels. Merlin loves to play up and act like a princess when any other bird takes interest.

:P

Post by Guest »

hi angie are the lorrikeets like people told me when i was thinking about getting one.eg pooping long distance ect and are they very noisey
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Well bundy doesn't poop any longer distance than my IRN's.. its just spat out faster and alot more runny than an IRN, which in a way is good. its runnier because they are nectar eaters, they don't eat seed.

The noise, would be about the same level as an IRN contact call, but not louder by any means, its more shrill than sharp if you can imagine that. Bundy can already say hello and Leisa has only had him a few weeks and brought him at about 10 weeks of age, so he is learning very quickly.

Leisa has never owned a bird before so she is doing a fantastic job with Bundy, with a few visits from me to help her with training techniques. She says he is active but by no means hard to entertain or keep. She adores spending plenty of time with Bundy on a rug with a ball, rolling around and playing like a dog or cat would.

When she takes him about with her she honestly could go mountain climbing and Bundy would be hanging right there along with her, off her belt or jeans. She brings him up here on her shoulder, in the car and all.

I am told there is no way to tell sex with Lori's either, even when they are adult birds, unless you DNA test. But I think bundy displays alot of male characteristics, but then, really, what would I know about Lori's. There are hundreds of them wild in my mums back yard, literally hundreds of them and they all look the same to me. lol

Anyway, I will be baby sitting Bundy on Saturday night so I will come back and tell you more about the poop and noise stuff once I have had a full day night and day with him.

Cheers !
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby sure loves Chief, I mean yeah... sometimes she tries to eat his eyes but mostly they do this french kissing thing and then Baby dances for Chief. Chief is none too impressed and just looks at Baby like 'Take a xanax man, you make me nervous'.

Very cute vid, thanks for sharing. I am soooo glad I made the vid forum. I didnt know if it would take off.
~ Mikaela Sky

julie

Post by julie »

thanks for letting me know that i will wait until the right rainbow comes along as i pick my birds from personality i might have to wait a while.
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

how cool! He just enjoys all that love! Very nice!

Best Wishes, :wink:

Imran Chaudhry
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

So cute they are together! I really loved the film!!! :D Our cutie Nemi (budgie) and Mini (cockatiel) does that all the time! Mostly it's Nemi who feeds Mini and gives her at scratch but sometimes it's otherwise! :D :D :D
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia