Datsun is in LURVE!!!!

Moderator: Mods

Datsun and Family

Datsun is in LURVE!!!!

Post by Datsun and Family »

With Prinny!!!!!! So I was not expecting it but I am ok with having a lesbian bird. She can love whomever she wants and it seems, this week its Ms Princess :wink:

Lets not forget that not too long ago grass was the object of her affection so my girl may be a little whimsical but it is her right as she is female!

http://dropshots.com/day.php?userid=46846&currentDate=20060113&currentTime=185307
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

The whole family had to watch that one. How gorgeous is Dat , Kiss Kiss , heellooo , kiss .. makes my heart melt.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

I ran around the house hunting for the camera, tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard! She loves to ask for kisses now, and if you dont give them to her straight away.... she leans in and nibbles your lip!

I was amazed that when she gave Prinny kisses she did make the noise as she got to her beak not just randomly so she knows what kissing is 8)
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

Awww.. :D

Kai knows kiss too. When I ask for one he leans over and gives great kisses with his tongue too. When James asks for them Kai kisses his nose. hehehe. But he doesn't say Kiss yet. I say it to him over and over and get heaps of them, and he knows I love them so much I will treat him afterwards, but no mimic yet. fingers crossed he does start talking.

You know Jordan is a real floor bird, which is a worry, not like kai, he doesn't like to run around too much, but we have the cry call, BIRD ON THE FLOOR, BIRD ON THE FLOOR and my watchful eye on her, or if I can't watch s/he goes behind closed cage door. Anyway My point is, I keep catching myself saying to her/him, what are ya doing and then realise, oh no thats what Datsun says, and I don't want to sound like I copied you :? so I try to say something else, but what are you doing keeps coming out when I am half distracted with the kids :? and the kids are teaching her him "Hello" so ,, sorry if she ends up immitating Dat, hope you don't mind, IF s/he does.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

I would be so proud if Jordan turns out talking like my chicken! Actually I never really thought I said 'What are you doing?' that much and now that she says it I dont have to! :wink:

The problem is she will be chewing something and I say "Datsuunnnn" and she turns around, pins her eyes and says "what! what are ya doin, doin???" I mean what do you do about birdie back-chat?
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

hehehe .. you adore it and the bird knows it, thats what !

funny you say chicken, my second eldest daughter shanah calls Kai the little blue chicken. "Hello little blue chicken" .. and my husband calls him the big blue Moth. Poor thing will grow up with a complex.

Should have seen Kai last night, trying to steel hubbies Icecream right from his mouth. He would run his beak all over hubbies ear to tickle him into giving him a lick, :shock: I hope a tiny bit of vanilla icecream is ok for IRN's. Anyway the way he is with hubby is fantastic and I love watching it, gives me a warm loving feeling like I get when I watch him with the children. More and more Kai just has to be with us, its great.

I have video of it. I just have to load and trim it, before I can post it.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hey Chamon and Angie,
Don't mean to cut into your conversation, but I HAD to let Chamon know I LOVE the video! Datsun has GOT to be the COOLEST irn on the planet. I just love her! You have done an outstanding job raising that little bird. Pat yourself on the back. I could spend days just watching her and listening to her. I don't know how you tear yourself away from her to go anywhere! Please keep the videos coming! I so enjoy them. They make me smile no matter how I'm feeling. And Angie get that video on of Kai! He's such a gorgeous bird! Thanks for sharing and listening. I only hope Remmi will be 1/2 the bird Dats and Kai are. I'm working with him to try to get him to talk or whistle. But he just sits there and looks at me like I'm from another world. So who knows. :D
Datsun and Family

Thanks Jen!

It can honestly be a mission to leave the house without her! My friends think Im crazy but she is everything to me!

We play hide and seek, have cuddles, go tho the beach and park, I have no children so she gets all my love and attention that most people give their kids.

She loves to look at pics of Byndi and Remmi, Kai, Baby, Mazzie, Buddy well evryone and when we were looking over pics of Prinny she just went crazy! I laughed so hard it hurt!!!!
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

They are all individuals and Remmi will be his own wonderful personality , just like each and every bird here. :D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

It is TOO CUTE how our birds take to one another.

Datsun is in love with Prinny, Baby has the hots for Loki.

What next?

Ok, if it gets to the point we actually consider flying to a place so our birds can meet.... institutionalize us. We have gone to greater lengths for their happiness, dont put anything past us. lol
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

OMG that is too cute Datsun! Wow, Datsun sure knows what she is doing. Prinny watched in fascination, she is learning from Datsun btw. She has been making the same noises and forming words like her. hehehe, wonder who it'll be next week?

Dani and Prinny