Look what I have on my hands...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Look what I have on my hands...

Post by Mikaela »

Ma, not right now. I am just stressed and would really like to be alone.

I am starting to really get an ATTITUDE, go away!

Dont you make me untuck my head... you'll regret it later MA!

You never give me any alone time Ma. Now I am REALLY PISSED. Nothing you can say can make me feel better.

Thats it... I am turning my back to you. If you dont get the hint then, I'll start plucking! Dont try me! I am a sensitive girl!

She is not taking the move well. :cry: and we are still in the old house. But all of the stuff is packed and off the walls so she is probably confused, bless her heart.
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

aww poor darlin. Things will work out , you'll see.

One of lifes many hills, you'll get up and over it. Just seems shitty right now, but just remember, its meant to .. and when things are good again, it will feel just fantastic!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Jade

Post by Jade »

like with Jamie when he's in a mood - just act normally. Don't let them see that they are upsetting you! My birds too. I just bluster my way in to their lives whether they like it or not. Little ratbags - all of them!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I try to stay upbeat and say "well fine then pouty... you just sit there all puffed up and let me know when you feel better. And leave her.

I didnt mean to manipulate her but when I stopped begging her to come to me, she wanted to. If I had to compare a ringneck to any other animal it would be to a mule or a goat. Had both and they are so stubburn ya cant do anything with 'um.

I have decided not to continue to feel bad about her new attitude. The EMT's were running in and out. We are in the middle of a move where all of our stuff is packed (mostly) and waiting for the movers on Friday. The only thing the same is her cage and the fishtanks. I have to drain those later because they are salt water tanks. I sold the 120 gallon long that we built into the wall here with this house. Already having the other tank installed in the other house.

That tank will be in the half wall seperating the dining room family room.
~ Mikaela Sky