testing!!! pics of my birdies

Moderator: Mods

webvixen

testing!!! pics of my birdies

Post by webvixen »

here is fang[img][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/trevj1979/Fang20.jpg[/img]
this is falcon[/iImagemg]
and this is wildieImage
and a group thing[img][img][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/trevj1979/Picture209.jpg[/img][/img]Image[/img]
this is my first go at this sorry the pics are soooo big and not very good i'll try to get right the next time
baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

they are asolutly stunning, i love wildie what colour mutation is he? all i can say is good work and you went too bad at all with the photos!
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day
webvixen

Post by webvixen »

thank you very much,
wildie is a green x blue, we think it's a she, she was an aviary for her first 3 months hence the name she is alot tamer now and will let us pat her if she is in the mood.
Fang (with the big head) is mainly my bird we think its a he, he loves pats so much from me and me only
and falcon the blue one is my girlfriends bird we think its a boy, he is always doing the display thing and pinning his eyes. falcon is so friendly with everone and will get pats off strangers.
all of them are just over 1year old and are starting to talk.
they are so cool and as every one around here knows 'very addictive'

now i know how to post pics i'll be doing it alot more.

Trevor (the vixen is my gf)hehehe
Melika

Post by Melika »

Beautiful birdies! They look like they get along well together, lol. Our two don't at all. :lol:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Melika wrote:Beautiful birdies! They look like they get along well together, lol. Our two don't at all. :lol:

Nor do mine. B*t*hes
~ Mikaela Sky