My IRN Charlie.

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

charlieIRN

My IRN Charlie.

Post by charlieIRN »

Charlie and I am new to this community and we are excited about being a part of this community. Since I have no previous experience with birds, i believe my community friends will help me if i have any doubts.

PS: I got charlie from a pet store. At first i thought my bird was a male and thus named him charlie, after few weeks i understood i was wrong, it was a 'she' and not a 'he' since she is used to the name charlie, i didn't want to change her name.

one of my friend is having a ring neck & he told me charlie is almost 1 year old. charlie is with me for last 4 months and love her a lot. She is not Tame yet as she was almost more than 1 year old (i guess) when i got her but i am working on it.

she eats from my hand through cage bars, she is not much frightened when i near her. i tried opening her cage door but she wont come out. i tried to towel her twice but she flaps her wings and runs like crazy inside her cage and i stopped doing it because i was afraid i might hurt her. she is not clipped and the saddest part is that i don't have any avian vet in my place. :cry:

I hope she will be my best friend very soon.

Regards,
Charlie & Ishaan. :)
Melika

Re: My IRN Charlie.

Post by Melika »

Welcome to the board!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
charlieIRN

Post by charlieIRN »

Thank you :)
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

Hi and welcome to the forum. :) May I ask how your friend knows her age and that its a female? iRN's if they are a male can get a ring anywhere from 18 months to 3 years old.
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D