Newly Registered but have been visiting for a long time

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

RockyRoad

Newly Registered but have been visiting for a long time

Post by RockyRoad »

I lived on this site while researching IRN. I have a wonderful 5 month old IRN named "Indie". I feel terrible calling my Indie "him" when I don't know but what the sex is yet but we are in love with this wonderful little parrot and are still learning. We have had him since he was 6 wks old and he is hand fed. For everyone who has faithfully posted to this site, I'm so very grateful to you all for sharing you wisdom regarding these parrots and to those asking for help and in turn helping many others with their inquiries! Thank you! Debra :D
Codys Mom

Re: Newly Registered but have been visiting for a long time

Post by Codys Mom »

welcome to the forum Debra and congrads on your new baby we have a 12 week old ringneck female named Peanut and she is a great bird , Debra must have been a popular name because my name is Debra to :)
Melika

Re: Newly Registered but have been visiting for a long time

Post by Melika »

Welcome! Congrats on your bird and a major kudos for doing your research! I lurked these boards for a while before and after getting my Hane too. :lol:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay