just reserved our IRN!!

Moderator: Mods

Ian.g

just reserved our IRN!!

Post by Ian.g »

just went to look at some baby IRN`s and fell in love with one!...he/she is the most laid back gentle little thing! totally at ease with all of us...including our three children....he/she is 10 weeks old, and i am hoping we can pick him/her up within the next week or so...so excited! cant wait!! just thought i would share....i will try and get some pics tomorrow, as i am going to see him/her again then... :)
1 cockatiel Casper
1 IRN Yoshi
2 dogs (Storm & Maverick)
lots of snakes!
a couple of tortoises
and a bearded dragon
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Aren't they the best wen they are gentle?
Just wait until you have the bird at home
they are truly unique. :) :)
Ian.g

Post by Ian.g »

yeah he was just so laid back!...there were others, but they seemed a lot more defensive etc, they were a little younger than him/her though and were tame, but just...well as i say, more defensive...and i know i am in for the bluffing stage more than likely, but hopefully with him/her being so calm and gentle and laid back it may not be too severe a case lol...(famous last words) another question though...when do they start using their feet to eat etc? he hasn`t started using his feet yet bless him.....we are so excited! just want to get him/her home!...i am secretly hoping he is a he lol...but not worried either way really :)
1 cockatiel Casper
1 IRN Yoshi
2 dogs (Storm & Maverick)
lots of snakes!
a couple of tortoises
and a bearded dragon
CalamariBaby

Post by CalamariBaby »

You know I noticed our baby will be 3 months on the 14th and he uses his feet if we give him a snack large enough to hold and it is not in his bowl. So on top of his cage he will take a treat and then grab it so he doesn't loose it. It is cute.
Allie
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

CalamariBaby wrote:You know I noticed our baby will be 3 months on the 14th and he uses his feet if we give him a snack large enough to hold and it is not in his bowl. So on top of his cage he will take a treat and then grab it so he doesn't loose it. It is cute.
My bird is just under a year but your
bird is young... :)
CalamariBaby

Post by CalamariBaby »

Zazu is a total goofball. Sometimes when I come by his cage he leaning way out on the edge of the top like, pick me up please. So I put my finger out in front of him and he climbs over to it and climbs on. Then he is like glue and I try to put him on the cage and he just hangs on. So over to the toy shelf to play.
Allie
groovey_jem

Post by groovey_jem »

did you see him/her again ??? hope all is well :D
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Get them pictures..lols