How to post pics in message box...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

How to post pics in message box...

Post by Mikaela »

Adding an image to a post
phpBB BBCode incorporates a tag for including images in your posts. Two very important things to remember when using this tag are: many users do not appreciate lots of images being shown in posts and second, the image you display must already be available on the Internet (it cannot exist only on your computer, for example, unless you run a webserver!). There is currently no way of storing images locally with phpBB (all these issues are expected to be addressed in the next release of phpBB). To display an image, you must surround the URL pointing to the image with tags.

Like this:

I hope this helps ya'll. It is so easy it seems hard. Let me know if I can help further. Love seeing ya'lls babies!!! That is NOT the best pic of my girl, she looks like she had a rough night in that pic but just grabbed it to show how to post.
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

so i have to have my pictures at a website or what? I have pics saved on my desktop so what do i do to get them from my desktop to a messabe box?
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

wow i think im getting it[img][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/surferdon7/MyDumbbird002.jpg[/img][/img]
So what do you all think of my baby? He or she is months old. Does anyone know if the lower part of the beak will turn red or will it stay the same?
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hey Surferdon
Love your baby! What a beauty! Keep the pics. comin'. We love em.

Jen & Byndi
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

I'm guessing It's a male.. but it's just a guess