Help Me!

Moderator: Mods

madmax75

Help Me!

Post by madmax75 »

This guy seems to love cornflakes I use it for his training treat. But otherwise what do I feed him with he eats banans. He loves sunflower seeds too, but he doesn't like to eat paddy or tomatoes...He hates green chilles and he has not had water at all...I have not seen him touch water even for once if I leave water in his cage he would have not touched it at all...is that okay? I have tried to leave a tub of water for him to have bath and he doesn't even go near it...Why is it so??? Please help!!!
selma

Post by selma »

the first week or so that we had our rn he didnt touch his water either. but once he got into a routine and used to us and our home i noticed he drinks his water everydaynow. he still does not like taking a bath though and i would not even think of putting a bowl of water in his cage to play in. he is very possessive over his cage and i'm not even allowed to put toys in there. whatever i put in there he just throws it on the floor.
i do mist him with water every other day and he doesn't seem to mind that too much and i think he quite enjoys the hairdryer.
just keep putting drinking water out for him though. eventually he will start drinking.