FWCAS Exotic Bird EXPO in SARASOTA, FL SUNDAY, NOV 4!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Ginich

FWCAS Exotic Bird EXPO in SARASOTA, FL SUNDAY, NOV 4!

Post by Ginich »

Hi-If you are in FL, Come to the Florida West Coast Avian Society's Exotic Bird Expo on Sunday, Nov 4 from 10AM-4PM. It will be in the Potter Bldg at the Sarasota FAIRGROUNDS off Fruitville Rd in Sarasota. Plenty of parking, about 70 vendors and a 50/50 Raffle, Playgym and Handpainted Sarong/wall hanging/tablecloth to be Raffled as well as hourly raffles!

If you are there, stop by the BIRDIEBREAD table and say HI! I love meeting my online buddies in person!!

www.fwcas.org for directions, if you need them. Convenient to both I-75 and US41 in Sarasota. See you there! 8)
We are forever responsible for what we have tamed.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Wish I could, but my daughter is doing a weekend stage production of Grease for the High School, and I'll be busy playing taxi driver for a bit....

Sure sounds like fun, though. I'm in Spring Hill, which is well north of Tampa, but not really too much of a drive with such nice weather as we're having this weekend.

:)
Craig
Ginich

Post by Ginich »

We'll miss you this time, Craig, but we'll have another show in May!

Anybody else from this board planning to come?
We are forever responsible for what we have tamed.