Sue, this is the one for you...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Sue, this is the one for you...

Post by Mikaela »

Should you want it. No obligations!

It takes up only 2 ft x 3 ft of floor space :!: But look at the room they have to play! Like a new yorker, he thought to build up. Its stands at about 5 ft tall.

The long ropes turn a ringneck into a monkey. This is Baby's favorite stand so we are going to elaborate on the two he has and make a few long ropes for him to hang from.

I didnt know that way his thing.

Should you not be able to get this one, let us know and it will then be up for grabs.

~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Grabs it and hugs it tight and runs

Post by Bird crazy »

I want it I want it.
They will love it.
And a food/treat cup too.
That is too neat.
I will figure a way to get there come what may.

How's sunday for you? I think Missi is coming too.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*crumples to the floor in a screaming hissy fit...throws the MOTHER of all tantrums*

Ok you guys are really really mean...telling me that you guys are getting together and going to Mik's. I wanna go!

*sits and pouts in her corner*

Oh and tell the man Mik that he did one helluva job ;)

Dani
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Hands Danni a margarita and a pat on the shoulder,
sorry Danni. Wish you could come too.

Have two margaritas. It helps. Turns the hissy fits into
funny fits. :D
Sue
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*sulks*

This sucks...my best friend is waaaay on the other side of the freaking country...

Mik why'd ya have to be in Fl anyway??? :P

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Florida = sunshine, nakid people, plam tree, grass and rich white boys :!:

Why wouldnt I :?: :lol:

I aint no gold digga but I dont bees messing wif no broke nigga (song). Get offended, dont care. Seems like people look for **** with me so I dont even try anymore. heh

Sunday is awesome. Makes no never mind to me. Come when ya want, stay as long as you like. Im country, thats how we do things.

Come Saturday with PJs and we'll do a slumber!

*hugs and sways with Dani*

I know it aint fair baby *wipes her tears with my sleeve* but we will be thinking and talking about you and I PROMISE you will call and yank at your tail feathers. K Boo?
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

*jaw drops* That's AMAZING!! Great work!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You coming this weekend? Miss Missi?

I dont know why I call you that. Your child like cheekiness I reckon. I always think and refer to you as Miss Missi.

No clue why. Are you prissy? I dont see you as being. Girlie yeah, prissy no.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:You coming this weekend? Miss Missi?

I dont know why I call you that. Your child like cheekiness I reckon. I always think and refer to you as Miss Missi.

No clue why. Are you prissy? I dont see you as being. Girlie yeah, prissy no.

I do get called Miss Missi at work sometimes so I'm used to it :lol:

I'm not prissy by any means. Yea it was pouring this morning when I went into work, but did I feel like bothering with an umbrella? Hell no! :wink: Who was running around in ponds and catching tadpoles and crayfish and researching what that dragonfly nympth species is sinstead of playing with blasted Barbies??? *raises hand* Yea I was seen as a dorky kid, but I don't care!

I am VERY girly, cheeky, and giggly though. I might say that sometimes I am a bit shy at first though, working on it! Did you see that coming?

You got me down to 't" Mik :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Coming this weekend?
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:Coming this weekend?

Yea :D

I will admit that I am a bit nervous because when traveling long (over an hour) distances, I sometimes get panic attacks (they scare the hell out of me and sometimes I don't go places because of the possibility of having one). As long as I have a bottle of water and a snack (mind some munchin in your truck, Sue :wink:), I should be okay. It's been a while though! Even when I do have them, I tend to hide them and get over them on my own. I'm sure Sue (Mama) will take good care of me, too :wink:
I don't know if I'll be able to bring Jasmine. I would LOVE to. She might scream andd sqwak the whole time becuse she hates being in her carrier. Plus I think Sue said there will be no room for the fids?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Well well, lookie here. Like me, a girl that seems like she doesnt have a care in the world, you suffer in your head.

Odd, we both play it off the same way. 'Look how cute and funny I am... no way am I ever scared or panicky... Im great all the time!'

We are always on a stage putting on a show as to distract from the little girl we really are inside. Hrm. Kinda like a nicer approach to 'never let um see ya sweat'.

We internalize our fears and shyness and it manifests into panic and apprehension. Others either arent that sensitive to their environment OR let go of their cool.

We'd die first, which comes the panic. But we talk ourselves down and again... they never see us sweat.

If only they knew, huh.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:Well well, lookie here. Like me, a girl that seems like she doesnt have a care in the world, you suffer in your head.

Odd, we both play it off the same way. 'Look how cute and funny I am... no way am I ever scared or panicky... Im great all the time!'

We are always on a stage putting on a show as to distract from the little girl we really are inside. Hrm. Kinda like a nicer approach to 'never let um see ya sweat'.

We internalize our fears and shyness and it manifests into panic and apprehension. Others either arent that sensitive to their environment OR let go of their cool.

We'd die first, which comes the panic. But we talk ourselves down and again... they never see us sweat.

If only they knew, huh.

Couldn't have said it better, Mik. So glad you understand :D *hugs*

Makes us tough girls, but you gotta love us for it!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Makes us love slow but hard once we give in.

Bet you have not a single bf today that wouldnt take you back in a heartbeat and truth is, you still love everyone of them... to some degree.

Our love is deserved or not received. If received, its for eternity, regardless of life.
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Missi:
You can bring what ever you want to eat or drink,
No problem. and Jazzy is great with me. Doesn't have to stay in her carrier on my account if you're comfortable letting her out. Just thought if Joe was coming and my hubby we'll be five in the truck and you'd have to hold her and her carrier all the way. But if just 4 of us she can set in the carrier next to you in the back seat, and she can be out of the carrier if you want. Fine with me. We'll just throw a towel in the truck to catch the poop!

Just a reminder if my hubby is very sick I won't be able to do it this Sunday. I doubt he'll want to come along but if he's well he just may, loves a road trip as much as I do. :)
Sue
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:Makes us love slow but hard once we give in.

Bet you have not a single bf today that wouldnt take you back in a heartbeat and truth is, you still love everyone of them... to some degree.

Our love is deserved or not received. If received, its for eternity, regardless of life.

:shock: That's true too Mik! You're amazing me today :) We girls are gonna have a lot of fun Sunday!
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Bird crazy wrote:Missi:
You can bring what ever you want to eat or drink,
No problem. and Jazzy is great with me. Doesn't have to stay in her carrier on my account if you're comfortable letting her out. Just thought if Joe was coming and my hubby we'll be five in the truck and you'd have to hold her and her carrier all the way. But if just 4 of us she can set in the carrier next to you in the back seat, and she can be out of the carrier if you want. Fine with me. We'll just throw a towel in the truck to catch the poop!

Just a reminder if my hubby is very sick I won't be able to do it this Sunday. I doubt he'll want to come along but if he's well he just may, loves a road trip as much as I do. :)

OOOO GOODIE!! I will bring her then! Mik, she flies some...if you don't mind her fluttering around a bit at your house? Who knows, your hubby might fall in love with ekkies! :wink: Goodie goodie goodie!

Sue, if Gerry is not feeling well and we can't go, I'll obviously really understand. I am praying for the best for him, though!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I do freak peeps out wif stuff which is why I try to stay shollow, like a mud puddle.

When you go telling your friend in NC 'Why do you have that red shirt on with those jeans'? Over the phone. They freak. So, I have to measure my words as not to freak people out. As not to say something like, 'Hey, when are you leaving your moms house' ... when there is no reason or explanation as to why I even know they are at their moms house. Just do. CURSE! NOT a gift. I assure you.

You seemed open-minded so I thought I would play a little with you.

I feel stuck in a less advanced time-line. This time line seems archaic to me... these days and ages.

I feel I am somehow tapped into a higher sense of consciousness, a higher awareness than those around me... hard to explain. So, I write it off as just being an old soul.

Im not special on earth is what I mean. I feel I am divinely special. With the purpose of fostering the well-being of others. Thus, my well-being will be far greater than I could have ever acheived alone. I know my purpose and Im greatful for that.

To carry out my purpose, I must have certain gifts... the gift of 'knowing' when Im needed. Just knowing.

Much... much more to it than that but to speak of such, one must be around others with simular experiences or a VERY open mind.

I dont have caller ID on my cell phone unless you are in my phone book.

Dani called the other night, of course not in my phone book, and I answered, 'Hey Dani... whats up!' Knowing she had the bird. I dont think she even caught it but if she thinks back she'll cringe lol.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Well I think it's a gift from God!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You and Sue are close enough at this point, dont do that to yourself, let it go...

Tell her, Er, I feel panicky. Become one with it.

Sue, do like my ol man:

Say, what ya scared of... I might bite ya! and laugh. Why you freaking out man? As perdy as you are what do you have to freak out over.

Then completely MAKE her change the subject. She will be too caught up in herself to realize what you are doing. Trust me... it works. My husband is the best with this.

A: Because he acknowledges 'she is terrified for NO REASON and she cant help it'

B: Because he has done massive research he knows the only way to get me back 'down' in diversion and NOT to play into it. He MAKES me stop. If I cant get a grip, he eventually gets a tad more stern, holds me and says... this is in your head. Nothing is wrong and nothing is going to hurt you.

Those are the bad ones, the ones that put me to sleep afterwards as if I ran a marathon.

Truth is Missi, it IS all in our head and we can control it. Doesnt that give you so much hope!

Sue, hope this helped you too. Watch for her shutting down, not talking. Watch for her to begin shifting, touching her face neck and chest (because panicers just do that). She will appear to be checking herself for a fever but she is actually focusing too much on her breathing and heart rate.

You have to catch her then! Break her thoughts. Missi, would you take in a 'too for 1 month if you HAD too? Anything stupid ****. Get her talking.

Missi, its your responsibility to tell people when you are NOT being able to talk yourself down... before you get too far gone. The connection with the reallity of making the attack 'real and acknowledged' in itself makes our brain say:

See, we are all a part of this now, going through it together, and Im still alive! Then, it seems almost funny.

I have a good 15 yrs on you. A good 15 yrs in teaching myself how to deal with this plague. Be wise, listen, make notes and learn. I had to teach myself.

I was going to hospitals with heart attacks not even knowing what was wrong.

And to this day noone has told me. But you dont need to be told. Trust me there too. :shock:
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

That's exactly how I need to be handled! How I act too...Mik you're amazing *hugs*

I was going to the hospital with "heart problems" and "breathing troubles" X-rays and 4 blood vials later, he told me I have panic attacks. Sent me home with a prescription of Xanax and told m to see a Psych! I did, got on meds, decided that sucked so I'm doing it on my own! I might add...I'm doing a pretty darn good job on my own!! :D
Last time we drove to Tampa, I was completly fine! I think I'll be okay this time. Seems to act up the most when I'm bored, pms-y, or have a lot of stressful stuff going on. Right now I have a lot of stuff to be excited nd happy about so I think I'll be okay :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Same here. Now things are quiet. Matthew's daddy died and since that and now I find Im not leaving the house. Like much. Like not at all.

Matthew addressed this with me yesterday. Asked me the last time I left home and I honestly cant recall. I know it was on the boat but that over a week ago, whatever day I told sue I had her wood.

Not healthy. Plus, I dont make money if I dont workie.
~ Mikaela Sky

~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Dani03 wrote:*crumples to the floor in a screaming hissy fit...throws the MOTHER of all tantrums*

Ok you guys are really really mean...telling me that you guys are getting together and going to Mik's. I wanna go!

*sits and pouts in her corner*

Oh and tell the man Mik that he did one helluva job ;)

Dani

*throws fit with Dani*
:twisted:
~the stubborn one~
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

:cry:

I will have a candle lite for all of us. We will be together in spirit. :)
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

The birds love it

Post by Bird crazy »

I had a great time meeting Mikaela and Jeff and Jared.
And of course her feathered family. Baby is a gorgeous green.

I got the playgym home, set it in the room the birds cage is in
they eyed it, watched me put a few peanuts hear and there and went to town.
They love it.

I'll get pics sometime in the next week once I get it set where I want it and a toy hanging on it.

Thanks Milaela and Jeff from the botom of my heart and the birdies little feathered butts. :D
Sue
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Sorry I couldn't make it *ah choo* How's next month sound?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I eat errey bit of them collards pintos and cornbread by 11 last night. :oops:

My man said, 'Youre gonna make yourself puke!'.

I said mmmm, puke, hope it taste the same coming up, it so... no biggie. :wink:

That was gorging though. I was literally starving for my native food, even more than I knew. I didnt stop til it was all gone. ALL of it.

I have a slice of cornbread left to have with butter this morning. Thats all. :oops:

Sue, tell hubby I can make Jiffy cornbread mix but it tends to taste sweet, not country. Please ask him what type of mix I should use? I have to use store bought cuz I cant/wont cook.

I didnt even give Baby a single bean. -sigh-
~ Mikaela Sky

Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

that is really cool that gives us a few more ideas in what to add to Amazon's play gym.
Adam and Dude
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hey Sue...how about some pics now???

Dani
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Hopefully this week coming up. Pics aren't my strong point and I'm working this week off next week but have to work extra 2 days to cover someone elses holiday.

I'm tired and can't bring myself to mess with the download stuff.

I promise sometime next week after I've had a full night's sleep. :)
Sue