My Silly Remmi

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

My Silly Remmi

Post by jen5239 »

This bird is such a character! He never sits still for more than a minute when he's outside his cage. Which is whenever we're home. So he always climbs on top of his cage, over to the curtain, across the window sill to the other curtain, up the curtain to our entertainment center. (much to my sheer delight. nothing like cleaning poo off the top of your entertainment center) But what fun the top of the entertainment center is for Remmi. I have tons of pictures sitting there. So many stands for Remmi to climb on and hang out on. Then there are my two votive candle holders. Now mind you, I don't have any candles, just these holders are purple (my fave color) and have dragon flies (which I collect) on them. So I had to have them. He LOVES to sit on them and then he will stick his entire upper body inside and start screaming! It is the funniest thing! I don't know if he likes the way it sounds or what. But he does it all the time. His entire upper body inside the big votive holder and he starts chirping loudly. Too funny. He's my baby!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

LOL little ADD birds...what a cute little Remmers. He sounds like such an onery but sweet little thing

*cracks open the magic tub and hands Remmers an internet Nutriberry and pats him on the head*

Dani Prinny Bodi
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Oh Dani,
You will be Remmi's fave if you give him a nutriberry. That bird is crazy for those things. I kid you not. Last night he was on his play gym and I held a nurtiberry over the computer desk and he climbed down from the perches, off the play gym, across the desk to my hand to get the nutriberry. He loves them.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

:shock: Oops I seem to be helping an addict! Poor guy. Will do anything for one huh? *giggles evily* Silly Remmers...needs to get into a twelve step program

Dani Prinny Bodi
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Louis could be his sponsor! lmfao!
~the stubborn one~
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

lol

yaw crazy