Blurry video of Remmi

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Blurry video of Remmi

Post by jen5239 »

Here's some new video of Remmi. He was being so strange that night with the camera. But of course it cut off before. Do any of you have any idea if this is male behavior? I know it's not much to go on. But... I just LOVE this bird.

http://dropshots.com/jen5239

Enjoy, sorry it's blurry.

Hugs,
Jen

PS Dani we were chatting on the computer when this was being video'd!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Very cute boy that Remmers is....BUT

Jen Girl...where's our pics of your Milo??? I want those pics you promised... :wink:

Dani Prinny Bodi
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I must say there seems to be to be some boy behaviour going on there.

We can get our Jordan to exhibit his male behaviour simply by arching our pointer finger in front of him when he is in a fiesty mood and moving it left to right like a cobra and he will dance around it .. put his shoulders out and pin his eyes. I saw hints of that exact kind of behaviour just now in that video.

I am not sure if girls put their shoulders out and arch down and back up pinning their eyes like that , because I have not dealt with fem. IRN's so I have no idea, but to me the walking along running his beak along the ground and the tucking down and arching back up with his head and shoulders out like that seem to me to be very male like.

The squeeking noise, however, and the tucking back of the head sounds like what some describe as female, then I have no idea of that either, I haven't seen it in person.

The dead giveaway for both my boys was the hop .. when they began to hop around objects or each other or another bird its a dead giveaway. They arch their head, put their shoulders out, pin their eyes and hop .. hop .. hop .. hop around making a particular call.

Jordan started the hoping around Jasper when he first made contact with the little newbie , to show his male dominance to the new fid in the house.

anyway.. Remmi is sooooo cute ! .. :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless