GRRRRR

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

fiona

GRRRRR

Post by fiona »

I went to go see fiona again yesterday and I brought her favorite toy (a cat ball w/ abell inside) see was very excited and tried to pull it through the bars. :lol: She was difficult like usual to get out of the cage, but once I did, I gave her the ball and she started playing. SMarty pants caught on very quickly that if she dropped the ball, she would have a chance to fly away(she's almost full flighted now). This was only the second time my boyfriend had seen her and she let him kis her wing twice :shock: This is big, because she usually tries to bite if come that close. I'm jelous :oops: Anyway, Ichecked to see what food she's eating, conure and 'teil mixed which isn't a big deal, but I also noticed that her water bowl was empty. :shock: So I went to my store to see about her getting transfered back and she said she'd try. I didn't want to do this at first because I didn't want to stress her out, but I think we can take better care of her. Besides she will be held in the back 'til I buy her and therefore can set up her cage like we were at home and maybe mage the transition smoother....She's alredy been moved around a lot...smart move to get her transfered or not?
julie

Post by julie »

i would transfer her if they arent even giving her enough attention to know her water bowl is empty.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Water bowl was empty?

*Gets her gun*
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

:shock: Ok who do we need to kill??? Water bowl empty...sheesh that's horrible!

Dani Prinny Bodi
fiona

Post by fiona »

Yeah I was pretty ticked...I don't even own her yet, but I'm VERY attatched. I've worked so hard with her to have some idiots screw it up. The poor thing has been through so much, but in a couple of weeks it will be all over and she will have her permanent home! Never again to be shipped around from place to place :D