new member to the forum

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

adil Zaman

new member to the forum

Post by adil Zaman »

Hi recently brought home two ringnecks breeder said they wer 7months old one is totally white and the other is totally grey they r not tame but I'm already in love with em and hoping that one day they will also fall in love with me x
ellieelectrons

Re: new member to the forum

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi Adil

Welcome. If you are interested in keeping your birds as house pets (as opposed to in an aviary for breeding), I suggest you peruse the many threads on here devoted to taming untamed birds.

Ellie.
adil Zaman

Post by adil Zaman »

Hi ellie, thanx for ur respond and suggestion I can c myself exploring this site non stop for the next two days lol
Melika

Post by Melika »

Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye out for Ellie's posts, she has excellent advice posted around the site about positive reinforcement and developing a trusting relationship with your birds.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
adil Zaman

Post by adil Zaman »

hey thanx melika, yea il definately look out for ellies posts and all other posts on this site i see thers tons and tons of info to explore lovin it already.
Doodlebug

Post by Doodlebug »

Welcome Adil, enjoy the forum and the many experienced members here. They can answer any questions you can throw at them!

Loo :)
Loo :)
adil Zaman

Post by adil Zaman »

thanx doodlebug :D
KiwiMangoMama

Post by KiwiMangoMama »

Welcome Adil!

There is a lot of really helpful stuff in these forums, I just joined last week and already have learned so much about my IRN! :)
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” - Mahatma Gandhi
Dixie-1

Post by Dixie-1 »

Welcome from another "newby" Adil you will find lots of good info here ! :mrgreen:
Just takin a break !