Mio my blue IRN

Moderator: Mods

southpaw

Mio my blue IRN

Post by southpaw »

I bought my first IRN in March after reading as much information that i could find on these wonderful creatures. My grandaughter named him Mio . He will be 5 months old around the 15th of May. I absolutely love him he is handled everyday and lets me know he wants out of his cage when I undcover him in the morning. Cant wait for him to start talking , he actually starting being more vocal these last few weeks ( besides the kitten sounds that he made when I brought him home). . When he is on top of his cage he start chattering so I do hope he will someday talk. I have a bird cd that has some music and bird sounds and he tries to join in at times. He will eat anything except bananas ..all other fruits and veggies he loves. Just wanted to post and say thanks to all that share their experiences and stiories on here they are very helpful. Cant wait to post pics someday and get some feedback when needed..Kim C from Tennessee. :D
Dean0

Re: Mio my blue IRN

Post by Dean0 »

You might try dehydrated banana.
Just another bird brain
ellieelectrons

Re: Mio my blue IRN

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi southpaw

Welcome! We look forward to sharing your IRN journeys with you!

Mine love banana but don't think much of dried banana - they're all individuals. He may like banana when he gets older.

Ellie.