guess who's getting a new house!!!

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

guess who's getting a new house!!!

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Louis!!!! well, I just got one off ebay. it's gonna give him about six more inches of total room. We've got 35 more minutes, but I'm the only bidder. Right now it's the best I can do. I hate being a grad student.
~the stubborn one~
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Yea for you! My husband and I got 2 great cages for our babies off of ebay. And we only paid $205 for each and free shipping. And they are HUGE! I was just so tickled. And I'm sure Remmi and Byndi are too. I hope you get it. Let us know for sure you did and then when you get it post pics. So we can check out Louis new digs!

Jen
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Parrot-Bird-Cage-Ca ... dZViewItem
that is the link, hopefully it shows up. his will be like that! Eventually I'd like to get another IRN and a bigger cage, but for now, this will do! What do ya think?

I will take pics of it when it gets here.
~the stubborn one~
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

it is offically ours and pd for!!!!
~the stubborn one~
Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

Sage has that same cage :)

He/She (I'm really going to have to DNA that bird) does really well in it, and it seems to be plenty of room. Its a bit smaller than what I keep my IRN's in, but honestly it seems to be a decent cage, especially if you give lots of out time.

Athena
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Yea for you!!! Post pics as soon as you get it and set it up. How much did you get it for?? Did you have to pay shipping? Sometimes ebay can be a great thing!! Congrats!

Jen
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

I ended up getting it for 9.95 and shipping was 49 bucks. I didn't think it was a bad deal at all lol
~the stubborn one~
julie

Post by julie »

a cage like that here is 179.00 on sale. even with postage you really got a bargain congratulations.