New Pics

Moderator: Mods

Neokireina

New Pics

Post by Neokireina »

For new pictures of my babies please Visit http://www.adelaidebirdclub.com/abckazpics2b.html
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Neo,
Those pictures are awesome. Loved them. My goodness how many fids do u have?? You must have a large home. I love the flighted pictures. They're beautiful! Can't believe how long the tails get. Wow. You must not have a minute to yourself with all those babies to take care of. Anyway, love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Jen
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

I'm down to 8 birds now. It does fluctuate as to what I have in the house. I sit for friend's birds too. But my 4 suns and 3 Ringnecks and Chibi are who will always be in my house.
Unfortunalty the Mew's are now in the outside aviary being wild with the other ringnecks. It came down to who wanted to be with me and who wanted to go chew the furnature without paying the toll. Had to draw the line somewhere as we had too many. I miss the mews but I can still go and see them.

I get time to myself when they go to bed lol. I stay up late at night and the Suns put themselves away in their cages and the Ringecks fluff up somewhere and sleep. In the morning they are in their room and can eat and keep themselves amused till I let them out.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Wow :D thanks for sharing, I second that Jen, I love the flight pictures. I wish I had of gotten the chance to take some of Kai in full flight :( but the near escape had me in a rush to clip him.

Good Job with all those Birds Neo
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Great job with the pic's :wink:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Wow Neo you've got quite the nest there! They are all gorgeous! They must make quite the racket :wink:

Dani and Prinny