Noooooooooooo!!!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Bryan

Noooooooooooo!!!

Post by Bryan »

I think chook has started bluffing. I hate it. I had a VERY tame IRN, who loved to cuddle and have a little sleep leaning against my face. But not now, she bites me and today drew blood. I can't have her on my shoulder because she likes to bite my lip. Although I was spending allot of time with her because I was on holidays but now I’m not and she really has missed me, so maybe because I haven’t spent much time with her she is losing her tameness ( IRN need allot of attention) Or maybe that brought on the bluffing :?: I hate it :evil: I can't stand it. I love her to much. I think tomorrow I will spend the whole afternoon with her and take her to the park in her flight suit although ( because of this bluffing she half gets out of it and tangles her self up in it. I’m so sad :x ( I call her a she because recently she has been showing 100% that she is a girl)
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

(((HUGS))) Bryan .. stay with it and it will pass. Just know its nothing personal its just a stage that they all go through and it passes. It will be another step you and her have taken together in your long life friendship you have.

We are here for you Darlin! come talk about it often ;)

*kisses*
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awwww I remember the bluffing. It will pass and you will have your baby back. Every single one of us who own a "teenager bird" and older know what your going through. Post questions often, know that if you need support we're here! It is only a stage :)

Dani and Prinny
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

How long can bluffing go for because she hasn’t been as bad the last day or so? So maybe she is getting over it. I remember reading that it can last a week, a month or even a year. She is still a bit uncomfortable with me touching her with my hands but she is fine with my face. She has had it for about a week and a half. It's difficult at times though, because you go to her and she doesn’t wont you and just wants to be left alone to play. Thanks for the support! :wink: LOVE Stella!