Ring Toss (Tossing Himself)

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Ring Toss (Tossing Himself)

Post by jen5239 »

Hello everyone,
As you all know Byndi is coming around and allowing John and I to hold him. I got him out of his cage tonight and was holding him. John comes out and Byndi steps right up on to John's hand to hang on his shoulder for a while. John decides he's going to go shower so he walks over to where I'm sitting and I reach up to get Byndi off of his shoulder. I don't know if me reaching up bothered Byndi but he went back to his "normal" routine of trying to fly from us. Now picture me sitting at our computer desk and our kitchen garbage can to the left of me. It's one of those with the lid on it. Well this time when he flew he went straight INTO our kitchen garbage can!!!! INSIDE THE CAN. :shock: We're both laughing hysterically and trying to determine who's going to stick their hand inside this can and get him out. I just knew he was going to bite me. The can was empty, luckily. He actually didn't bite at all and stepped right up to get out. It was quite funny. And he's hanging here peacefully on my shoulder as I type this. Silly ol Byndi! :D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Jen I am so proud and in awe of you! What you have done for Byndi and Remmi is so great. Byndi sure has come around and he will be a nice bird. Hang in there, it can only get better from here :wink:

Dani and Prinny
Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

It sure sounds like he's making excellent headway.

I remember a friend of mine was cooking for her IRN's a few years ago, and her male wanted some NOW. She was tossing ends of things into the trash... so he dived in after them!

:)

Gotta love these birds, they just make life so much more interesting.

Athena
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

lmao ! .. I would pay to see that .. taught himself a good lesson that time huh !
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless