Hi all

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Kimberly4403

Hi all

Post by Kimberly4403 »

I have been a member of this forum for maybe almost a month and never thought to introduce myself, my name is Cara and i live in Brisbane. I found this forum because about a month or two ago I fell in love with two lutino IRN's (didn't know what species of bird they were at the time until I asked) at a pet store. They both came up to the side of the cage and bent thier heads forward the way bird do (i think for a scratch) but unfortunatley the sides were glass!!! So this sparked my interest in IRN's, I would love to hopefully get one someday but unfortuantly I still live at home and am only allowed 1 bird (which is my rescue budgie Molly) who is not tame at all even though I have tried to gain her trust for the past 2 and a half years :( So thats the story of why i joined this forum and why i have been posting many questions in regards to IRN's care etc.
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: Hi all

Post by ringneck »

hey Kimberly4403,

Welcome! I am glad you have been browsing here for a while as the forum has a great wealth of information. I bet your little female budgie would thank you too! I must commend you starting your research on ringnecks. When the time comes you'll be ready to go and everything should pan out smoother :wink: . After all, when you do get your ringneck you'll have many years with him/her!

Welcome to our forum!

Also, you might want to work on positive reinforcement exercises with your budgie to gain her trust a bit quicker.

Best Wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C