Newbies say "HI"

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Datsun and Family

Newbies say "HI"

Post by Datsun and Family »

My boyfriend and I fell in love with Datsun just over a week ago. He (we just assume Dats is male) was the only bird in a cage with 6 that was interested in us at all, he showered us in water from his water bowl as we walked past is cage and from then on there was no looking back.

Datsun is green, about 10 weeks old, hand reared and terribly affectionate :D
We are from New Zealand and there is little to no informtion over here on Ringnecks so we have found this site really useful.
Everyones babies are beautiful.

We have had no problems with Datsun so far though I am sure he will challenge us sooner or later. He is a little monkey, cheeky as hell and just LOVES cmpany... hes not fussy either anyone will do as long as he gets some love.

Thank you all for sharing your stories and hopefully we will have advice to add soon too.

-Chamon, James, Tom the cat, Tank the Guinea Pig and Datsun our beautiful IRN
Misty_Anikin

Post by Misty_Anikin »

Datsun and Family,

Congrats on your new little bird! :D Please keep us updated with your IRN! Take care.
-Misty
doremon

Post by doremon »

Hi Datsun,

Welcome to this website. I think this is the best website on IRN so far. I also acquired an IRN (blue one) not long ago and he is now about 14 weeks old.

Have fun with your IRN!

Regards
Doremon
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Thank you Misty,
Anikin is so adorable! How old is he?

Doremon,
I love the bue ringnecks... actually I think all of the colours I have seen so far are amazing he price difference is so big though!! We are just lucky that we fell for the cheapest birds personality! haha

-Chamon