WHAT is under the cabinet???

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

WHAT is under the cabinet???

Post by Aldeleen »

So here is the proof of Pi-ko making a mess! I dont realy know whay he is doing it!!

Fah

Post by Fah »

Looks like preparing of a nest really. Young bird, in heat, not sure of what exactly to do at the moment, but it feels right :P

Males and females do it at a young age, and looks like they took a fancy to that nice out of the way spot :D
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

you say young and old does it and also males and females-- i cleaned the nest up and moved the furniture- but im starting to think that i should put the magazine back--- shame he likes going there and shredding for hours on end!!!

Poor Pi-ko its the confused season!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Oh my! Someones a bit hormonal! I see what you mean about the shredding! Wow what fun! haha. The second pic looks soo male BUT the last pic is soo female!! :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

So after some thought-- i decided to put a magazine back for Pikkels to shredd-- the poor babe is so happy doing it and i can live with the mess-- shame its ok!!! I think that Pikkels needs all the understanding he can gat through this confusing times--- :shock:

So im just updating and showing how happy and BUSY he was/still is!!! hehe! 8) SORRY FOR THE BLURR-- HE IS SO FAST!! :-)

SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

He's beautiful!! Is he cobalt blue or normal blue? I love his color.
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

ehhe too me he is 'just blue' eheheh :lol: i think its because i dont have something to like 'measure' him against-- i think that if you put Pi-ko and Sky together they might be the same or very similar!! :wink:

naah but he is like a more Turquise colour!! BUT THANK SO MUCH!! I'll tell Mr Pikkels!!!