More friends in the backyard

Moderator: Mods

pinkdevil

More friends in the backyard

Post by pinkdevil »

Early this morning we had a few more birdie visitors. The cockatoos were back having their snack in the back neighbours tree again. But this time there were a few new faces. About 10 or so corellas had also popped in. :)

I quickly grabbed my camera and tried to sneak a few pics but as soon as the corellas saw me they took off 2 doors up into a large tree :? A couple of corellas took refuge into a very tall (about 4 stories high) poplar tree. I had to really zoom so some of the pics are fuzzy :( .

Here are the cockatoos enjoying the morning sun as it peaks over the hills. Had to make this a thumb nail as the pic was a bit big. Just click for larger photo :)

These are the 2 that flew into the poplar tree...

This one was down the raod a bit......

And this cheeky one looked shocked I was up so early lol

:)
julie

Post by julie »

cool 8) wanna swap, we have this fella in our backyard :shock: it scares the crap out of my birdies :cry:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol those eyes scare the cr@p outta me lol :lol: :lol:

Looks abit like an alien :P lol

Bit hard to see what it is....is it an owl of some sort?

:)
Bella

Post by Bella »

Ill swop with either of you i find chavs in my garden :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
julie

Post by julie »

Its an owl , it was giving us the same look as we were giving it "oh look there is something strange looking at me" cant really see it in the pics but it looked like it had its face painted.
freaky

Post by freaky »

hope you dont mind Julie, i wanted to see what it was so a i had quick play with your pic