The birds new house

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

The birds new house

Post by Lauren »

Hey everyone and welcome to all our new members!
Just a quick update on whats going on with us.. Moved house last week.. Lolas 2nd move, now it seems shes turned into a completely different bird! Shes been an angel! which has been a big change for us! She now tells Jibby to be quiet and stop being naughty! Not our typical Lola~! :shock: Jibby on the other hand, is very used to moving house, this is his 7th home! and he seems to really enjoy the new atmosphere everytime! Hes always loved car rides and always knows somethings up when were driving. I think he finds it exciting. Had some workmen over as we were moving in and he had a great time chatting to them! Theyre both settling fine into the new routine.. Im not letting them out as much as before, they are let out before bed for a few hours instead of having free range of the house. Its only because of the big changes we are about to go through with our 1st baby only 10 weeks away. I think the birds will settle fine in the avary. I cannot believe how good they have been! 8)
Ok still no internet, using my mothers at the moment hehe. Hope your all well and your birds are being good for santa! Love you all.
Lauren
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
bec

Re: The birds new house

Post by bec »

wow congrats on the new house hope things go well
Jacobees

Re: The birds new house

Post by Jacobees »

That is great and i am also looking for a new house for my parrots and other birds.