update with kieron &new girl

Moderator: Mods

bec

update with kieron &new girl

Post by bec »

just put the new girl (still un-named) in with kieron
hes still flying around a bit its while making happy noises!!!!
hes eating heartily and i just caught him doing the love dance to her general direction (green bird hiding in fresh gum tree branches )

so things are looking up i loaded up the food so i wont have to feed them again first thing in the morning to give her a bit more time to get used to her new home & hopefully devoted new man!! i will post pics over the weekend i just dont want to get too close right now as shes kinda stressed
lewi111

Post by lewi111 »

Thats great news Bec-----hope all goes well for Kieron and you (and the new lady) as well.Poor old Kieron id due for a change of luck.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Awww...sounds like she is a shy flower. :)

Sounds like Kieron is a bit happier now.

Hope it all goes well.
bec

Post by bec »

when i went outside thismorning to feed the tiels they were sitting on the perch together just checked on them again she was crouching for him but he was too busy complaining to me that he needs more apples
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

lol you need to give him more apples! a macho male bird can't make babies without a full stomach ya know. :D
bec

Post by bec »

more apple!!!!
one would think 3 apples plus corn brocoli capsicum mixed vegies &seed would fill him but no he still wants my pizza crust multi grain toast with penut butter & potato chips if theres any my little care bear Kieron is a little piggy bird!
but we do what we can to see them happy dont we?
plus after him only picking at his food after corchid left if i see his food bowls looking empty i will fill them im just so glad that lotus (yes she has a name !!) is easing his loss