Flightwings

Moderator: Mods

PrettyBoy88

Flightwings

Post by PrettyBoy88 »

My Indian Ringneck I purchased at supposedly 7 months old because they did not have its birthday the pet store where I got him did not even know the day that they received him or the date all they knew was he was naked so on October 29th they assumed he was 7 months old based on the naked no feathers when he came into the store. He's got butchered flight wings everyone tells me I don't know this is my first bird ever I've looked at pictures studied pictures of primary secondary Wings Etc I can't tell all I know is apparently there's no growth in the two months I've had him on the flight wings cuz everybody says he doesn't even have flight wings I can post a picture if need be I got tons of them. there's no growth because he has not melted yet??..when will he molt? he's supposedly 9 months.
PrettyBoy88

Re: Flightwings

Post by PrettyBoy88 »

My question is how long can it be before the first molt says online 6 to 7 months but I've heard somewhere is up to a year it could take to have the first molt then I'm also told that it could take a molt up to 6 months to a year to complete is this true