OMGosh, its been so long!

Moderator: Mods

ambros1a

OMGosh, its been so long!

Post by ambros1a »

Hey Everyone, its been so long since ive had time to write in here, ive only been able to drop in occasionally and chech in on how everyones fids are doing.
So much has happened around here lately, in the last few months my lil boy Archimedes had his ring grow through completely, he reminds me so much of Mik's lil yella fella, my inspiration for getting him lol.
Baby's ring has come through slightly darker, and with the 2 boys now mature, they tend to 'bicker' a lot with each other. Baby has also been chewing holes in the flyscreen. Actually got out not long back too. Luckily Arc was so upset without his best friend around, he kept screaming, and we finally heard baby scream back. There he was, 2 doors up the street, hiding in a big bush.
Oh.. speaking of baby, i should mention i am 32 weeks pregnant now :D sry i didnt get on sooner to spread the news lol.

I have one question though.
My neurotic lovebird (velcro birdy) is so attached to my partner and I that we worry about he will handle his jealousy of having to be in his cage a bit more when i have the baby. he gets nippy and even goes for my face on occasion, so we dont want to expose the baby too early, in case he turns nasty. And on the other hand, the last thing we need is a repeat of him pulling all of his chest feathers out, he still pulls his tailfeathers out every time they grow, no mater what we try.
Any ideas on how i can integrate the 2 of them, without the fids getting too jealous?
How do u guys handle new babies with ur birdies?

Anyways, i should go, still reading a few posts :)
Thanks for any help you can give me!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome back and grats on the baby !!! .. I have no idea how to handle fids with new babes.. sorry .. Life sure does get busy .. I am a bit the same .. stop in when I have a few moments to myself.

Glad to hear you still visit even to read up on a few threads .. keep us in touch with babe and how it all goes :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless