Newbie, just say hello

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

hbi31

Newbie, just say hello

Post by hbi31 »

hi my name is hbi31. i am from ireland. i got a pair of ringnecks today, blue cock 3 yr old and a green hen also 3. she can wolf whistle etc . she used to be a handreared house pet. now.....heres where it gets tricky :lol: . they have not bred before they where only paired up 6 moths ago. the man i got themoff said she used to get on with him(the other bird) but the past few weeks she has become aggressive towards him. they came with a nest box 3 foot long by 14inch wide and 14inch dept??? :?: do they sound like i will get some eggies??? they are extreamlly healthy well cared for birds :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
motionlung

Re: Newbie, just say hello

Post by motionlung »

Hi I've kept birds as pets for almost two decades now. On the other hand, I've always aspired to work as an IRN. I wanted to be sure I could properly care for another bird before getting one. All of my kin were long gone. Then I started looking for a baby IRN seriously. About two years ago, I came upon a little blue child. We'll call him Ely.
free games