krameris in spain

Moderator: Mods

krameri

krameris in spain

Post by krameri »

I am from Spain and breed mutations of krameris. Here in Spain there is no people liking the mutations :( and then is dificult speak with people of this subject and obtain new mutations. I am here to know people that like the psittacula krameri mutations :D
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

What is the difference between Psittacula Krameri and a Indian Ringneck?
Fah

Post by Fah »

There are actually four species of Psittacula Krameri.

P. K. krameri
P. K. manillensis
P. K. parvirostris
P. K. borealis

P.K.k = African Ringneck
P.K.m = Indian Ringneck
P.K.p = Abyssinian Ringneck
P.K.b = Neumanns Ringneck

Species when being used / talked about 99% of the time will involve the Indian Ringneck species, but the African Ringneck species does pop up over in the US etc (not sure of any real line of African Ringneck in Australia).
Recio

Re: krameris in spain

Post by Recio »

krameri wrote:I am from Spain and breed mutations of krameris. Here in Spain there is no people liking the mutations :( and then is dificult speak with people of this subject and obtain new mutations. I am here to know people that like the psittacula krameri mutations :D
Hi Krameri;
I hope you have received mon e-mail. I live in Toulouse, not far away from Cataluna, and we have the same interests. Hope to hear from you.
Recio
krameri

Post by krameri »

Hi Recio,

Happy to know you. I look at my e-mail and i don,t see no one mail of you. We leave in diferents countries but our cities are a little near. Try to send me a new e-mail and we will can speak better. In this moment in Spain yet begining the breeding seasion.

Hopes to speak with you other time

Marc
Recio

Post by Recio »

Sorry, I was wrong. It is not an e-mail that I sent to you, but a "private message", since your e-mail is not noted. By the way, my e-mail:
recio.joa@wanadoo.fr

Hasta pronto

Recio