Doesnt pin...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Doesnt pin...

Post by Mikaela »

Why Baby is almost 6 months old and NEVER pinned her eyes is beyond me. Now that I have my two yr old I realize how often they do this.

Could it be possible, sense I got her at 4 weeks, she just feels safe enough to have never felt the need to pin? Any of yalls babies not pin until they were much older?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Hello.... Is this thing on?????
Melika

Post by Melika »

lol, I don't think you need to be concerned about Baby pinning or not. Maybe she just doesn't want to. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

When we got Datsun at 7 weeks her eyes were black like Indias but Im sure by 5 months they were like Peeks.... Its just a baby thing eventually her eyes will look like Peeks and pin like crazy all the time.
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Those black eyes look sooooo mischevious... I am torn... in a way I kind of want them to stay like that assuming all is healthy with her. They are so dark like a little mousy hehe.

She has came aaaaaalong way. Watching her big sis, she now is a much nicer birdie seeing that being mean gets her walked away from. Being nice gets you a treat a maaaaybe a little shoulder time. Jealousy is an awesome tool for manipulation! :lol:

I think India (Baby) looks sooooo much like your baby Datsun. Wow, they look alot alike is many ways.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Aaawwwwwww thanks! I take that as a huge compliment coz baby is so pretty! :D
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I may be wrong but I attribute her awesome color to that Exact formula. She is SO green... maybe she is an emerald?

Also, as I now have an older girl and am more familiar with how girls act, I am not so sure Baby is a girl. In fact, I think she is actually a boy more and more every day. She looks like a girl but acts more as a boy ringneck would. We will just have to wait and see. I don't care if she is a cross-dresser as long as she is a good girl/boy.
ScarletKnight

eyes

Post by ScarletKnight »

eyes just liek talking depends on the bird. Some do it at 5 months of age and other do it much later in life. there has never been an exactl formula to figire out when the eyes change. But we do know they change give it time you got 30+ yrs to go they gonna change some time in there.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I am actually hoping they DO NOT change. Solid deep black eyes make her look AWESOME! So mischeivous! And, it sets her apart which is never a bad thing.