Horrible Year

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

xx_sheena_xx

Horrible Year

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

I have had a lot of loses this year.

I had two budgies (that my friend gave to me) in my averie and i saw some IRNs and i asked the person selling them if you can but them with budgies and he told me you could. So my dad got me 1 male and 1 female IRN and they went in with the budgies. A week later my blue budgie Bluey had blood all over him so i took him and Snowy (my other budgie) inside. The blood was coming out of a blood feather and i new if i didnt pull it out and apply pressure he would die, so i did that but he had lost too much blood and he died in my arms that night.

My cat M.P had to be put down this year. She wasnt very friendly because when we got her she was 3 and she had been mistreated but she loved me and she would let me cuddle her. But she started attacking losts off people and she had arthritis so she was in a lot of pain.

My dads budgies had a baby but they kept attacking him and they wouldnt feed him so i took him home and i desided to hand feed him. I had named him Jim. I discovered that Jims cheast bone was deformed but i didnt think he would die from it. I had him for a week and he was out of his cage and i was patting him and he drifted off to sleep and then stoped breathing.

My female budgie Jasmine is eggbound at the moment. My dad has given her medication so im just hoping she will survive. She is looking horrible though, shes as fat as a baloon and she was bleeding out of her vent.
Last edited by xx_sheena_xx on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Oh my what a terrible year youve had. :( Im so sorry for all your losses. Bless them all. *Hugs*
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

thank you lauren