Same time everday...

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Same time everday...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey ya'll:

My baby practices taking at the very same time every single day, as if she has a biological clock.

She chats daily from 6am to 8, from noon til 2, from 6 to 8 again. Other than that, it is just a chirp here and there. But within those time periods it is constant (which I like). Is this normal?
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

my bird is similar however it he only makes noise in the morning around 10 am and dances back in forth in his cage other than that he is quiet. Is that the norm? :?:
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

It is normal for them to have their own routine. Datsun does her own thing and at specfic times of the day she will eat, talk, dance, play.......

I think its because I have my schedule and she makes her own that fits in with mine. Of course theres always room for a cuddle here and there but for the most part she just has her timetable and she tells me what is next.

All of this changes if I take her out for the day, then she is just sooooo happy she can not stop talking and whistling. I have to remind her to eat and drink!
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I am beginning to think the board isnt functioning properly.

Post are coming up from long ago, new posts are marked as read when I didnt mark them to be so, ect.

Anyone else experiencing simular?

I also got a pvt. message saying my avatar is just a big ol red X... true or false?
~ Mikaela Sky

Datsun and Family

I can see your avatar perfectly.
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Lets play "jerk the sit admins chain"!

Thats always fun hehe.

Chamon? Is your name pronouced like a Native American Drs name?
Shaa man?

I am Cherokee and I often wonderd that but never asked.
~ Mikaela Sky

Datsun and Family

Kinda..

Sha mon its a strange name, my deadbeat father picked it. I think I like it, after all these years I never really decided. He was probably off his tree when he named me.

Yeah... I do like it.
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I do like it too. Very pretty.

I use to hate my name. Mikaela? Because noone had it. It is becoming ALOT more common now. Every little girl you meet and ask their name it seems to be either Kayla Kaylee or Mikaela. It is pronouced Ma Kay La.

Chamon... hrm, me and the hubby are trying ONE more time (I know we already have four) for a girl. I just might steal your name. Get it across the ocean into America! God doesnt see it fit right now it seems, we have been trying for 3 years :cry: Trying to conceive is emotional. Every cycle that comes makes you feel like a huge failure.

We have decided to NOT try so hard and see where that gets us, but my Father in heaven knows better when we need another child than we do. Or if we need another. Just as he gives, he takes away.

If my never having another baby gives someone whom thought they could never conceive a baby, I can live with that. I have 4... spread the wealth right?
~ Mikaela Sky

tasha

Post by tasha »

Mikaela
It is true your avatar is just a red X no pic
Tasha
Tasha & Indy
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thats weird, it shows to most people and not to some. I'll reload it. Thanks for the heads-up.

I have noticed a few of our avatars as red X's since the board changed. Lets point it out to others if we see it, they too probably dont know.
~ Mikaela Sky

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Datsun and Family wrote:I can see your avatar perfectly.

Thats weird, it shows to most people and not to some. I'll reload it. Thanks for the heads-up.

I have noticed a few of our avatars as red X's since the board changed. Lets point it out to others if we see it, they too probably dont know.

Thank you ladies :D
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

Nope, no avatar.
webvixen

Post by webvixen »

i can see it just fine
selma

Post by selma »

mikaela i can see ur. and chamons. can u see mine?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yup, I see everyones.

Maybe for those of you that dont see avatars, you should reboot or login/out since we changed the board :?:
~ Mikaela Sky

jerod

Re: Same time everday...

Post by jerod »

It's clear now.
It's pretty coll. I read play bingo with bonus no deposit reviews all days and nights. I can't live without em. I know it exactly.