egg hatching issue

Moderator: Mods

syamazher

egg hatching issue

Post by syamazher »

Hi,

dear fellows and expert bird lovers . . . i am new to this . . . trying to learn things . . . along with IRN parrots i have two pairs of common white cockatiels . . . . my birds laid their first clutch in july this year . . . both gave 4 eggs each pair . . . . 4 out of 4 one pair and 2 out of four for other pair faced problem . . . . all these six eggs for fertile and baby developed in them but could not come out of eggs properly . . . . chicks died with beak out and few wihtout even beak out . . . .

now they laid their second clutch but result is same . . . chicks are developing properly but unable to come out of eggs normally . . . .

is this because of less age of parent (almost one year) or it is because of some vitamin deficiency (while i am feeding seed mix with boiled eggs with soaked beens and green vegetables and fruits as well).

let me share one more important thing . . . they are hatching eggs properly and they raised one out of two hatched chicks in last clutch . . other one was died at the age of one day . . .

please guide me what to do ????